John Travolta to be honoured at Zurich Film Festival
- Telangana bill passage shows country can take difficult decisions: Prime Minister
- Top General speaks on 2012 troop movement: "Def Secy summoned me late night, said highest seat of power was worried, troops must go back quickly"
- âTroop movement shouldâve been avoided if they knew (V K Singhâs) court dateâ
- The 2012 troop movement investigations
- India slams Pakistan for allowing Masood Azhar to spew venom
Hollywood superstar John Travolta will pick up a special lifetime achievement award at the Zurich Film Festival next month.
The "Grease" star will be honoured for his career, which has spanned five decades, with the Golden Eye prize at the annual movie event in Switzerland before the gala premiere of his new film "Savages", which co-stars Taylor Kitsch, Aaron Johnson and Blake Lively, reported Daily Express.
"We're excited to welcome John Travolta to Zurich to bestow him with (sic) this honour and celebrate his amazing career. We're gearing up for a momentous opening night," said Karl Spoerri, festival director,
"Ocean's Eleven" producer Jerry Weintraub will also be honoured for his achievements at the event, which runs from September 20 to September 30.
- What should common man expect when PM’s killers are freed: Rahul on Jayalalithaa’s decision
- Anna Hazare says, I support Mamata Banerjee for her ideas
- The regressive state | The Indian Express
- Top General speaks: Def Secy summoned me late night, said highest seat of power was worried, troops must go back quickly