John Travolta to be honoured at Zurich Film Festival
- Zero-tolerance towards communal violence, must act: Centre to states
- Varanasi: Violence breaks out during protest march, vehicles set ablaze
- Germany our natural partner, says Modi after meeting Merkel; 18 MoUs inked to boost trade
- Why the BJP finds itself in a spot before Gujarat local body polls
- Supreme Court suspends beef ban in Jammu & Kashmir for two months
Hollywood superstar John Travolta will pick up a special lifetime achievement award at the Zurich Film Festival next month.
The "Grease" star will be honoured for his career, which has spanned five decades, with the Golden Eye prize at the annual movie event in Switzerland before the gala premiere of his new film "Savages", which co-stars Taylor Kitsch, Aaron Johnson and Blake Lively, reported Daily Express.
"We're excited to welcome John Travolta to Zurich to bestow him with (sic) this honour and celebrate his amazing career. We're gearing up for a momentous opening night," said Karl Spoerri, festival director,