John Travolta to be honoured at Zurich Film Festival
- AAP hands over Rs 10 lakh to family of Gajendra Singh, family demands memorial, jobs
- UP tells SC that prosecution on boy for post against Azam Khan will continue
- Uttarakhand CM says Rahul Kedarnath trek shows the way for Char Dham pilgrims
- At protest on net neutrality, Congress asks Centre to stop TRAI move
- Latest drone deaths a reminder of risk of 'deadly mistakes'
Hollywood superstar John Travolta will pick up a special lifetime achievement award at the Zurich Film Festival next month.
The "Grease" star will be honoured for his career, which has spanned five decades, with the Golden Eye prize at the annual movie event in Switzerland before the gala premiere of his new film "Savages", which co-stars Taylor Kitsch, Aaron Johnson and Blake Lively, reported Daily Express.
"We're excited to welcome John Travolta to Zurich to bestow him with (sic) this honour and celebrate his amazing career. We're gearing up for a momentous opening night," said Karl Spoerri, festival director,
"Ocean's Eleven" producer Jerry Weintraub will also be honoured for his achievements at the event, which runs from September 20 to September 30.