John Travolta to be honoured at Zurich Film Festival
- 9 killed, over 40 injured as Bengaluru-Ernakulam Express train derails near Hosur
- SC says allegations grave, but grants relief to Teesta Setalvad in cheating case
- All you need to know about AAP's WiFi Delhi promise
- 19 killed as militants storm Shia mosque in Pakistan
- Modi’s cricket diplomacy: Renewing political contact with Pakistan
Hollywood superstar John Travolta will pick up a special lifetime achievement award at the Zurich Film Festival next month.
The "Grease" star will be honoured for his career, which has spanned five decades, with the Golden Eye prize at the annual movie event in Switzerland before the gala premiere of his new film "Savages", which co-stars Taylor Kitsch, Aaron Johnson and Blake Lively, reported Daily Express.
"We're excited to welcome John Travolta to Zurich to bestow him with (sic) this honour and celebrate his amazing career. We're gearing up for a momentous opening night," said Karl Spoerri, festival director,
"Ocean's Eleven" producer Jerry Weintraub will also be honoured for his achievements at the event, which runs from September 20 to September 30.