John Travolta to be honoured at Zurich Film Festival
- EC issues show cause notice to Mulayam Singh Yadav for violation of poll code
- BJP relents to Chandrababu Naidu's demands, alliance likely to continue
- Azam Khan threatens to move Supreme Court, slams EC's relief to Amit Shah
- PMO defends Manmohan Singh, says GDP has grown three times during UPA rule
- IPL 7: KXIP chase 206, beat CSK by six wickets
Hollywood superstar John Travolta will pick up a special lifetime achievement award at the Zurich Film Festival next month.
The "Grease" star will be honoured for his career, which has spanned five decades, with the Golden Eye prize at the annual movie event in Switzerland before the gala premiere of his new film "Savages", which co-stars Taylor Kitsch, Aaron Johnson and Blake Lively, reported Daily Express.
"We're excited to welcome John Travolta to Zurich to bestow him with (sic) this honour and celebrate his amazing career. We're gearing up for a momentous opening night," said Karl Spoerri, festival director,
"Ocean's Eleven" producer Jerry Weintraub will also be honoured for his achievements at the event, which runs from September 20 to September 30.
- As EC website crashes due to overload, party workers use apps to locate voters
- An entire society in Kothrud could not vote
- Chaos, anger across city over missing names
- Mulayam pushes third front, says will stake claim to PM post
- Don’t look at my candidates, votes for me: Maya to Dalits
- AAP biggies focus on Vishwas, Kejri seats, other units suffer