Johnny Depp a great character actor: Tim Burton
- Tamil Nadu: DMK moves Madras High Court challenging Saturday's trust vote
- BSF seizes fake Rs 2,000 notes amounting to Rs 96,000 along Bangladesh border
- Bad loan crisis continues: 56.4 per cent rise in NPAs of banks
- Kerala actress’s molestation: Rivalry angle seen, police probe role of people from film industry
- H1-B visa controversy: Centre likely to take up issue with 27 US lawmakers visiting India this week
Director Tim Burton says he enjoys working with actor Johnny Depp because of his ability as a character actor.
Burton has worked with Depp in eight films including "Edward Scissorhands", "Ed Wood" and "Sweeney Todd" and he said that it is great filming with the 49-year-old actor as he always brings something different to his roles, reported Contactmusic.
"It's enjoyable working with him. I like actors that like to become characters. Some actors make a career out of being themselves in a movie. But I've always enjoyed those real character actors that just like to become different creatures,
and he's that way," Burton said.
- Trump’s America is a latecomer. It has much to learn from Vishwaguru India
- Newly visible on social media, the party is more conscious of politics of perception
- Air in several Indian cities is rated poorly. Unlike China, India is not trying to clean up its act
- In Nepal, parties are pulling in different directions while a Maoist group threatens violence
- The case for His Dark Materials
- After Jayalalithaa’s death, the AIADMK is poised to undergo another self-destructing transformation