Johnny Depp a great character actor: Tim Burton
- Hardik Patel walks out of Lajpore jail after nine months
- Op Sankat Mochan: First flight carrying evacuated Indians from South Sudan reaches Kerala
- Behind Nice attack, a Caliphate in retreat
- Infosys Q1 net profit up 13 percent, but misses estimates; shares slide
- Arunachal CM Tuki wants 'reasonable' time, says Gov decision for floor test by Saturday 'hasty'
Director Tim Burton says he enjoys working with actor Johnny Depp because of his ability as a character actor.
Burton has worked with Depp in eight films including "Edward Scissorhands", "Ed Wood" and "Sweeney Todd" and he said that it is great filming with the 49-year-old actor as he always brings something different to his roles, reported Contactmusic.
"It's enjoyable working with him. I like actors that like to become characters. Some actors make a career out of being themselves in a movie. But I've always enjoyed those real character actors that just like to become different creatures,
and he's that way," Burton said.
- ‘Strangeness’ of SC Arunachal verdict lies in its upholding of constitutional morality
- Bangladesh urgently needs to overhaul its anti-terror strategy
- New Delhi’s reverie is rudely interrupted by Kashmir reality again
- India’s population stabilisation: Three states hold the key
- The bully is bad news for the victim — and for himself
- In the Northeast, an uneasy new alliance