Johnny Depp a great character actor: Tim Burton
- Mann ki Baat live updates: PM Modi to address the nation
- To check donations in cash to parties, EC seeks Rs 20 crore cap
- MoP on appointments: Government gets one ok, Supreme Court agrees to age criterion for HC judges
- Gujarat student clash turns communal, one dead
- From chicken shops to snack sellers, I-T knock on Surat doors
Director Tim Burton says he enjoys working with actor Johnny Depp because of his ability as a character actor.
Burton has worked with Depp in eight films including "Edward Scissorhands", "Ed Wood" and "Sweeney Todd" and he said that it is great filming with the 49-year-old actor as he always brings something different to his roles, reported Contactmusic.
"It's enjoyable working with him. I like actors that like to become characters. Some actors make a career out of being themselves in a movie. But I've always enjoyed those real character actors that just like to become different creatures,
and he's that way," Burton said.
- Agricultural growth in Uttar Pradesh can be achieved by putting dairy in the lead role
- Past efforts at out-of-court resolution of Ayodhya dispute have been non-starters
- New NITI Aayog recruitment rules should trigger a revamp of the Indian state’s human capital
- Adityanath’s long opposition to the ‘red revolution’ has many takers in Nepal
- Rural India is woefully under-informed of how it can both transform sanitation and earn money
- Celebrating gods, neglecting children