Johnny Depp a great character actor: Tim Burton
- LIVE: China investigating new images of possible debris of missing Malaysian jet, says Malaysia minister
- Coal blocks allocation scam: CBI questions key PM advisor TKA Nair
- Vladimir Putinâs âenvoyâ seeks India deals to counter Western sanctions
- Jaswant's services will be utilised appropriately: Rajnath Singh
- Elections LIVE: Rahul Gandhi to address a rally in Tripura on March 25; Jaswant Singh's services will be utilised appropriately, says Rajnath Singh
Director Tim Burton says he enjoys working with actor Johnny Depp because of his ability as a character actor.
Burton has worked with Depp in eight films including "Edward Scissorhands", "Ed Wood" and "Sweeney Todd" and he said that it is great filming with the 49-year-old actor as he always brings something different to his roles, reported Contactmusic.
"It's enjoyable working with him. I like actors that like to become characters. Some actors make a career out of being themselves in a movie. But I've always enjoyed those real character actors that just like to become different creatures,
and he's that way," Burton said.
"In 'Scissorhands', he didn't speak. On 'Ed Wood', he didn't shut up! On 'Sweeney Todd' he sings. He's always trying something different on every movie. It's always a new territory with him," he added.
- No threat to Harish Rawat govt in Uttarakhand: Congress
- Letter of the Week: Summer of discontent
- Youth’s murder may hamper JMM candidate’s prospects
- Valley, local students clash at Rajasthan varsity
- Cong ship rocks as heavyweights jump to Oppn camp
- Don’t know accused: SC judge rejects hint of bias in murder case