Johnny Depp builds bar for Amber Heard
- A person killing people with Quran in his hand is not Muslim, but a terrorist: Aamir Khan at #RNGAwards
- Dubai shuts down part of metro's green line over large fire
- Oceans, cyberworld should not become new theatres of contests: PM Modi
- Financial transactions motive behind Sheena's murder, CBI tells court
- J&K: Army jawan, three terrorists killed in separate encounters
Hollywood star Johnny Depp has reportedly build a replica bar from The Rum Diary in his home for Amber Heard in a bid to win her back.
The 49-year-old actor is so desperate to win Heard, 27, back, who he met on the set of 'The Rum Diary' in 2011, that he created the replica bar on his Bahamas property to surprise her, reported Us magazine.
"He had a bar built on his Bahamas property to look exactly like the one in The Rum Diary. The set designer created the plans. They are so in love," a source said.
Depp fell for Heard after splitting with his partner of 14 years, Vanessa Paradis, in June 2012. However, the pair reportedly split in January after a brief fling, when bisexual Heard ran off to Paris to be with model Marie De Villepin.
This isn't the first time Depp has made a grand gesture to impress Heard.
- Frequent promulgation of ordinances has more to do with managerial ethos
- Indian peacekeeping abroad: Samantha Power shows some deft diplomacy
- The needs of the time shape the character of the myth- Tipu Sultan
- Raja-Mandala: Japan’s counter to China’s silk road
- It started with Perumal
- Open channels of communication are vital for democracy and governance