Johnny Depp builds bar for Amber Heard
- I expected to do very well but didn't expect to top it: UPSC topper
- Shiv Sena comes to BJP's rescue, says 'move to classify madrasas as non-schools not anti-religious'
- Across the Aisle: ‘Export or perish’. Have we chosen ‘perish’?
- Big Picture - ‘Why did they kill me, ammi?’
- Sunday Story: The Leader and his machine
Hollywood star Johnny Depp has reportedly build a replica bar from The Rum Diary in his home for Amber Heard in a bid to win her back.
The 49-year-old actor is so desperate to win Heard, 27, back, who he met on the set of 'The Rum Diary' in 2011, that he created the replica bar on his Bahamas property to surprise her, reported Us magazine.
"He had a bar built on his Bahamas property to look exactly like the one in The Rum Diary. The set designer created the plans. They are so in love," a source said.
Depp fell for Heard after splitting with his partner of 14 years, Vanessa Paradis, in June 2012. However, the pair reportedly split in January after a brief fling, when bisexual Heard ran off to Paris to be with model Marie De Villepin.
This isn't the first time Depp has made a grand gesture to impress Heard.
He named a beach on his private island of Little Hall's Pond in the Bahamas after the blonde as a special Christmas present.