Johnny Depp builds bar for Amber Heard
- 12 players, three new teams, IPL officials and owners named in secret report to SC
- Whoâs probing IM? NIA, Delhi Police stories different: HC
- Modi Pak, US dono ko thhokega: BJP S Delhi candidate
- In Cong bastion Nandurbar, you can sense straws in shifting wind
- Doubts surface over murdered Qateelâs âconfessionâ to police
Hollywood star Johnny Depp has reportedly build a replica bar from The Rum Diary in his home for Amber Heard in a bid to win her back.
The 49-year-old actor is so desperate to win Heard, 27, back, who he met on the set of 'The Rum Diary' in 2011, that he created the replica bar on his Bahamas property to surprise her, reported Us magazine.
"He had a bar built on his Bahamas property to look exactly like the one in The Rum Diary. The set designer created the plans. They are so in love," a source said.
Depp fell for Heard after splitting with his partner of 14 years, Vanessa Paradis, in June 2012. However, the pair reportedly split in January after a brief fling, when bisexual Heard ran off to Paris to be with model Marie De Villepin.
This isn't the first time Depp has made a grand gesture to impress Heard.
He named a beach on his private island of Little Hall's Pond in the Bahamas after the blonde as a special Christmas present.
- RBI banks on Bandhan, trusts Kolkata NBFC with rare licence
- Gujarat to SC: Woman knew of snooping, was thankful
- Doubts surface over murdered Qateel’s ‘confession’ to police
- Will probe scams during BJD rule: BJP
- If Modi slashes gas prices, I will join BJP: Kejriwal
- Chouhan’s wife keeps off Vidisha byelection