Johnny Depp builds bar for Amber Heard
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Hollywood star Johnny Depp has reportedly build a replica bar from The Rum Diary in his home for Amber Heard in a bid to win her back.
The 49-year-old actor is so desperate to win Heard, 27, back, who he met on the set of 'The Rum Diary' in 2011, that he created the replica bar on his Bahamas property to surprise her, reported Us magazine.
"He had a bar built on his Bahamas property to look exactly like the one in The Rum Diary. The set designer created the plans. They are so in love," a source said.
Depp fell for Heard after splitting with his partner of 14 years, Vanessa Paradis, in June 2012. However, the pair reportedly split in January after a brief fling, when bisexual Heard ran off to Paris to be with model Marie De Villepin.
This isn't the first time Depp has made a grand gesture to impress Heard.
He named a beach on his private island of Little Hall's Pond in the Bahamas after the blonde as a special Christmas present.
- Live: Kejriwal does a U turn, urges people to come in largeÂ numbers
- Women competent enough, they need opportunities, saysÂ Rahul
- â€˜Modi has a majoritarian, authoritarian attitudeâ€¦ such a policy and style of govt would be a disaster for thisÂ countryâ€™
- â€˜Narmada water not reaching farmers for want of minor canalsâ€™ | The Indian Express