Johnny Depp names island after girlfriend
- Lakhvi's release: PM Modi conveys India's concerns to China
- Modi must do to Raje, Swaraj what we did to Tomar: Arvind Kejriwal
- AIPMT test to be re-conducted on July 25: CBSE
- Palamu Express derails following blast by suspected Maoists in Jharkhand
- All Income Tax refunds to be put directly in bank accounts: CBDT
Actor Johnny Depp has reportedly named a beach on his private island in the Bahamas after his actress girlfriend Amber Heard.
Depp made the romantic gesture to Heard after he thought the that a bay on his isle Little Hall's Pond Cay resembles her hip on the map, so he called it Amber's Cove, reported Sun Online.
"Johnny knows about romance after having been with French woman Vanessa Paradis all those years. He is now spending time with Amber in the Bahamas and presented her with her own beach as a Christmas gift," a source said.
Heard was Depp's co-star in the film "Rum Diary".