Johnny Depp names island after girlfriend
- Vote for Supriya Sule or lose water, âthreatensâ Ajit Pawar
- Nobel laureate Gabriel Garcia Marquez dies at 87
- 5th phase of elections: Moderate to high turnout on biggest voting day
- Dhowan takes over as Navy Chief, superseded Sinha resigns
- Election Commission lifts ban on BJP leader Amit Shah after he promises to behave
Actor Johnny Depp has reportedly named a beach on his private island in the Bahamas after his actress girlfriend Amber Heard.
Depp made the romantic gesture to Heard after he thought the that a bay on his isle Little Hall's Pond Cay resembles her hip on the map, so he called it Amber's Cove, reported Sun Online.
"Johnny knows about romance after having been with French woman Vanessa Paradis all those years. He is now spending time with Amber in the Bahamas and presented her with her own beach as a Christmas gift," a source said.
Heard was Depp's co-star in the film "Rum Diary".
- As EC website crashes due to overload, party workers use apps to locate voters
- An entire society in Kothrud could not vote
- Chaos, anger across city over missing names
- Mulayam pushes third front, says will stake claim to PM post
- Don’t look at my candidates, votes for me: Maya to Dalits
- AAP biggies focus on Vishwas, Kejri seats, other units suffer