Johnny Depp names island after girlfriend
- Rahul on leave before budget session, BJP says people have already sent Cong on long leave
- 21 more deaths due to swine flu, toll reaches 833
- Anna protests against Land Acquisition Bill in Delhi, lashes out at Modi govt
- Budget: Finance Minister may announce policy plans to combat blackmoney
- Land Acquisition Act "suitably refined": President Pranab Mukherjee
Actor Johnny Depp has reportedly named a beach on his private island in the Bahamas after his actress girlfriend Amber Heard.
Depp made the romantic gesture to Heard after he thought the that a bay on his isle Little Hall's Pond Cay resembles her hip on the map, so he called it Amber's Cove, reported Sun Online.
"Johnny knows about romance after having been with French woman Vanessa Paradis all those years. He is now spending time with Amber in the Bahamas and presented her with her own beach as a Christmas gift," a source said.
Heard was Depp's co-star in the film "Rum Diary".