Johnny Depp names island after girlfriend
- Obama rules out putting US troops on ground to fight Islamic State
- Heavy rainfall floods Tamil Nadu, rail, road services badly hit; 71 killed so far
- Azam Khan's remarks on Paris attacks spark row, BJP demands action
- French officials identify Belgian national as suspected mastermind
- Awards recognition of talent, they should be cherished: Prez
Actor Johnny Depp has reportedly named a beach on his private island in the Bahamas after his actress girlfriend Amber Heard.
Depp made the romantic gesture to Heard after he thought the that a bay on his isle Little Hall's Pond Cay resembles her hip on the map, so he called it Amber's Cove, reported Sun Online.
"Johnny knows about romance after having been with French woman Vanessa Paradis all those years. He is now spending time with Amber in the Bahamas and presented her with her own beach as a Christmas gift," a source said.
- Responses to Mumbai, Paris attacks were strikingly different. But India has learnt since
- Tipu Sultan: Revisionist overlook his bigotry, contemporaries saw nothing else
- True successors of Gandhi-Nehru
- Raja-Mandala: The final burial of non-alignment
- Modi in Britain: Beyond a reiteration of good intentions, little was achieved
- The government’s version of the uniform civil code must be debated publicly