Johnny Depp names island after girlfriend
- Finally, the axe falls: AAP expels Prashant Bhushan, Yogendra Yadav and 2 others for ‘anti-party’ activities
- SC refuses to dismiss National Green Tribunal's ban on 15-year-old vehicles in Delhi
- In House, land line gives Congress a Rahul recharge
- The Failing Fields: Wheat crop damaged, only seeds of discord at Punjab’s mega mandi
- Two ‘Pak’ boats with heroin seized near Gujarat, 8 held
Actor Johnny Depp has reportedly named a beach on his private island in the Bahamas after his actress girlfriend Amber Heard.
Depp made the romantic gesture to Heard after he thought the that a bay on his isle Little Hall's Pond Cay resembles her hip on the map, so he called it Amber's Cove, reported Sun Online.
"Johnny knows about romance after having been with French woman Vanessa Paradis all those years. He is now spending time with Amber in the Bahamas and presented her with her own beach as a Christmas gift," a source said.
Heard was Depp's co-star in the film "Rum Diary".