'Jolly LLB' is bizarre, yet funny: Boman Irani
- David Headley connects the dots: Hafiz Saeed, ISI, failed Mumbai attacks
- David Headley: Travelled to India 8 times, changed name for passport
- Rs 1.14 lakh crore of bad debts: The great government bank write-off
- Caste came up in 3 suicide probes at Hyderabad University
- Uttar Pradesh has been turned into 'Islamic state': Sena mouthpiece on Ghulam Ali concert
Boman began his acting career on stage, and the actor, who has carved a niche for himself in Bollywood, says he would return to theatre one day for sure.
"Every actor worth his salt does go back to the stage at some point. I have had a very young career in films, it's not even ten years. I am enjoying this chapter of my life. There will be a time when I will go back to the stage," he said.
He is currently hosting the chat show 'Achiever's Club' on Star World and has signed 'Peekay' and 'Happy New Year'.
Boman has also signed a Telegu film, his first down south.
- We have turned our back to the intense food and drinking water distress
- Strategies anchored in incubators fail to foster entrepreneurship
- Existing regime of film censorship is unconstitutional
- Section 377: A right to love
- PM Oli has been lucky, but his political survival looks uncertain
- Across the aisle- MGNREGA: Making a meal of words