'Jolly LLB' is bizarre, yet funny: Boman Irani
- Rahul Gandhi 'happy' with Varun Gandhi's 'good work' praise; BJP leader clarifies it's no endorsement for Cong
- Elections 2014 LIVE: BJP may emerge leader, but fall short of magic figure, says Sharad Pawar
- Nitish Katara murder case: Delhi HC upholds life sentence of Vikas Yadav, two others; calls it honour killing
- Snooping row: HC rejects Pradeep Sharma's plea to file FIR against Narendra Modi
- Sonia's assets worth over Rs.9 crore, has given a loan of Rs. 9 lakh to Rahul
Boman began his acting career on stage, and the actor, who has carved a niche for himself in Bollywood, says he would return to theatre one day for sure.
"Every actor worth his salt does go back to the stage at some point. I have had a very young career in films, it's not even ten years. I am enjoying this chapter of my life. There will be a time when I will go back to the stage," he said.
He is currently hosting the chat show 'Achiever's Club' on Star World and has signed 'Peekay' and 'Happy New Year'.
Boman has also signed a Telegu film, his first down south.
"I liked what they offered me. It is a nice space to explore and a refreshing change. They approached me quite a few times and I said 'Why not?' Cinema is cinema, whatever language it may be in," he said.
- ‘Fake’ MBA admission: Iranian girl untraceable as cops busy with polls
- To avoid election duty, teachers flock to doctors to get medical certificates
- Arun Bhatia hopes to get third time lucky
- Congress complains against Narendra Modi for poll code violation
- Flying squads deployed to check flow of liquor and gifts yet to spot offenders
- Flaunt the indelible ink on your finger, and get freebies