Jose Mourinho can help me be the best again: Fernando Torres
- Don't speak against India, Pakistani PM Nawaz Sharif tells ministers
- LIVE: Sonia, Rahul to appear in court in connection with National Herald case
- Ghee, garments & mud therapy: A little ‘con’ in DDCA contracts
- Unlawful to keep him in jail, says Delhi HC, juvenile convict free on Sunday
- Hours before murder, Hema was ‘warned’
Spain forward Fernando Torres believes that under new Chelsea coach Jose Mourinho he will be able to rediscover the form that made him one of the world's most feared strikers.
Mourinho has said Torres can still play an important role at the London club despite a disappointing run since he left Liverpool two-and-a-half years ago for a British record fee of 50 million pounds ($78.4 million).
Torres, who is with the Spain squad at the Confederations Cup in Brazil, told As sports daily he wanted to complete his Chelsea contract, which expires at the end of June 2016.
"I want to see out the contract I signed, carry on winning titles and I would like to be the best in my position again," the 29-year-old said.