Joshua Jackson was my first love: Katie Holmes
- Myanmar says operation on militants was on Indian side of border
- Somnath Bharti's wife accuses him of domestic violence, DCW issues notice
- Debt-stressed Punjab farmer, who met Rahul Gandhi, commits suicide
- Jitender Tomar did not graduate from our varsity: RML Awadh University
- Railways staggers tatkal booking to ease pressure, upto 50 pc refund on cancellation
Actor Joshua Jackson has said that he received an unexpected phone call from the recently divorced Katie Holmes.
Holmes' first real-life romance was with "Dawson's Creek" co-star Jackson, before she ended up marrying Tom Cruise.
"Like any old friend, it was like, 'Oh, hi how are ya? What's going on?'; 'I had a kid. It was very nice, actually," Jackson said.
In a September 1998 Rolling Stone cover story, Holmes, then 19, had opened up about her romantic misfortunes-and fortunes, reported Us magazine.
"I had really good luck this past year and I had a really wonderful, amazing experience."
When asked whether that "amazing experience" was with her co-star Jackson, Holmes had said, "I'm just going to say that I met somebody last year, I fell in love, I had my first love, and it was something so incredible and indescribable.
"I feel so fortunate because he's now one of my best friends. It's weird, it's almost like a Dawson-and-Joey type thing now," she said.
Jackson and Holmes were reportedly a very serious couple, before the actor started dating "Troy" star Diane Kruger in 2006.