Joshua Jackson was my first love: Katie Holmes
- Coal scam: Ex-PM Manmohan Singh summoned as accused in Hindalco case
- Supreme Court hands out life term to six convicts in Manjunath murder case
- AAP Delhi MLAs write letter seeking expulsion of Yadav, Bhushan: Reports
- Land to Mines to coal, Oppn stands stall in RS
- BJP line to restive RSS: our ministers may quit if PDP doesn’t behave
Actor Joshua Jackson has said that he received an unexpected phone call from the recently divorced Katie Holmes.
Holmes' first real-life romance was with "Dawson's Creek" co-star Jackson, before she ended up marrying Tom Cruise.
"Like any old friend, it was like, 'Oh, hi how are ya? What's going on?'; 'I had a kid. It was very nice, actually," Jackson said.
In a September 1998 Rolling Stone cover story, Holmes, then 19, had opened up about her romantic misfortunes-and fortunes, reported Us magazine.
"I had really good luck this past year and I had a really wonderful, amazing experience."
When asked whether that "amazing experience" was with her co-star Jackson, Holmes had said, "I'm just going to say that I met somebody last year, I fell in love, I had my first love, and it was something so incredible and indescribable.
"I feel so fortunate because he's now one of my best friends. It's weird, it's almost like a Dawson-and-Joey type thing now," she said.
Jackson and Holmes were reportedly a very serious couple, before the actor started dating "Troy" star Diane Kruger in 2006.