'Journey' tops Video Game Awards list
- L-G expresses disappointment over Kejriwal's remark on PM, says will clear Swati Maliwal as DCW chief
- Bombay HC grants anticipatory bail to Teesta Setalvad after CBI rejects plea
- Union Agriculture Minister lists 'love affairs, impotency' as causes for farmer suicides
- Asaram witness murder case: UP govt recommends CBI probe in Akhil Gupta's death
- Haryana Health Minister catches CID man 'spying' on his office, threatens to resign
The artsy downloadable game "Journey'' leads the pack of nominees for this year's Spike Video Game Awards.
The PlayStation 3 game received seven nods in such categories as best graphics, independent game, original score and game of the year.
Other game of the year nominees are "Assassin's Creed III,'' "Dishonored," `'Mass Effect 3'' and "The Walking Dead: The Game.''
The nominees in the best shooter category are "Borderlands 2,'' "Call of Duty: Black Ops II,'' "Halo 4'' and "Max Payne 3.''
The 10th annual ceremony on Dec. 7 will be hosted by Samuel L. Jackson and broadcast live on Spike.
The show will feature debut footage from such upcoming games as "The Last of Us'' and "Gears of War: Judgment,'' as well as musical performances by Linkin Park and Tenacious D.