'Journey' tops Video Game Awards list
- Wanted gangster Chhota Rajan arrested in Indonesia, confirms Home Minister Rajnath Singh
- At least 180 dead as 7.5 magnitude earthquake rocks southeast Asia
- BJP government is Congress plus a cow, never seen a weaker PMO, says Arun Shourie
- Geeta couldn't recognise family, DNA test to be conducted: Sushma Swaraj
- After earthquake, Delhi govt activates disaster management teams
The artsy downloadable game "Journey'' leads the pack of nominees for this year's Spike Video Game Awards.
The PlayStation 3 game received seven nods in such categories as best graphics, independent game, original score and game of the year.
Other game of the year nominees are "Assassin's Creed III,'' "Dishonored," `'Mass Effect 3'' and "The Walking Dead: The Game.''
The nominees in the best shooter category are "Borderlands 2,'' "Call of Duty: Black Ops II,'' "Halo 4'' and "Max Payne 3.''
The 10th annual ceremony on Dec. 7 will be hosted by Samuel L. Jackson and broadcast live on Spike.
The show will feature debut footage from such upcoming games as "The Last of Us'' and "Gears of War: Judgment,'' as well as musical performances by Linkin Park and Tenacious D.
- In search of the enemy- the minority Shias of Bangladesh
- A vein of discontent is giving rise to armed militancy
- India-Africa summit gives PM opportunity to extend our security engagement
- Unrealistic economic policymaking and incremental reforms can be self-fulfilling prophecies
- Nutrition for kids and what we should do about it
- NJAC expresses the will of 125 crore Indians