Juanes wins Grammy for best Latin pop album
- Independence Day Narendra Modi speech LIVE: PM addresses price rise to progress
- Narendra Modi speech Independence Day 2016: Transparency seems to be highlight, says processes simplified
- CRPF officer killed as militants attack police station in Srinagar
- Rio Olympics 2016: Dipa Karmakar's Produnova does India proud
- Narendra Modi’s Independence Day speech packs a few subtle hints after the hard messages
Juanes has won a Grammy for his ``MTV Unplugged'' album.
The Colombian pop superstar took home the award for best Latin pop album. Juanes also won the award in 2008 for ``La Vida...Es Un Ratico.''
The Latin jazz award, which was restored this year after its elimination was met with widespread protests, went to The Clare Fischer Latin Jazz Big Band for ``ĦRitmo!'' Bandleader and keyboardist Clare Fischer passed away in 2012.
Quetzal, a bilingual Los Angeles rock band, won for best Latin rock, urban or alternative album for ``Imaginaries.''
The salsa band Marlow Rosado Y La Riquena, led by Puerto Rican native Marlow Rosado, won the best tropical Latin award for ``Retro.''
- Indians are more free than when the British left, but less free than what the framers of our Constitution hoped us to be.
- Gujarat Dalits’ move to quit ‘menial jobs’ in protest has a precedent in UP
- Ravana in Uttar Pradesh: Nayanjot Lahiri
- PM Modi needs to move from slogans to action to transform agriculture
- Nepal: The politician-activist-donor nexus dominates the appointment of judges
- To his successor, and to the PM and the government, Dr Rajan has left valuable messages