Juanes wins Grammy for best Latin pop album
- Sheena Bora murder case: Third accused Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police
- 3 civilians dead, nearly a dozen injured in Pakistan firing in J&K
- Nitish Kumar's Arvind Kejriwal symbolism looks good but unease in allies RJD, Congress
- OROP row: Veterans reject govt offer, boycott 1965 golden jubilee celebrations
- Patidar protest: HC directs CID to investigate custodial death of Patel youth
Juanes has won a Grammy for his ``MTV Unplugged'' album.
The Colombian pop superstar took home the award for best Latin pop album. Juanes also won the award in 2008 for ``La Vida...Es Un Ratico.''
The Latin jazz award, which was restored this year after its elimination was met with widespread protests, went to The Clare Fischer Latin Jazz Big Band for ``ĦRitmo!'' Bandleader and keyboardist Clare Fischer passed away in 2012.
Quetzal, a bilingual Los Angeles rock band, won for best Latin rock, urban or alternative album for ``Imaginaries.''
The salsa band Marlow Rosado Y La Riquena, led by Puerto Rican native Marlow Rosado, won the best tropical Latin award for ``Retro.''