Jubilant Life Sciences Q3 net profit at Rs 27 cr due to robust sales
- Maharashtra: Building collapses in Thane district, several feared trapped
- Nation pays tribute to Abdul Kalam, funeral in Rameswaram on July 30
- SC bench differs on Yakub's execution, refers plea to larger bench
- 'Your indebted student': Kalam's advisor pays tribute to former President on Facebook
- Gurdaspur attack: GPS shows terror team, got drug cartel help too
The company's products and services are available in 90 countries as part of its strategic geographic expansion in key markets across business lines, it added.
Shares of Jubilant Life Sciences were today trading at Rs 220 per scrip in the afternoon trade on BSE, up 2.14 per cent from its previous close.