Judiciary to be targetted: Arvind Kejriwal
- Essar Leaks: SC issues notices to Essar Group and Centre on PIL seeking court-monitored probe
- Karnataka CM announces CBI probe into death of IAS officer DK Ravi
- Hashimpura massacre: 10 freed still in UP Police
- Jaitley, Rajan paper over the cracks, minister says in regular, frank talks
- Lee Kuan Yew, founder of modern Singapore, passes away at 91
After taking on politicians and businessmen, India Against Corruption will now target the judiciary, activist-turned-politician Arvind Kejriwal said.
He said several high profile cases were dragging on in the courts for several years without any decisive outcome.
Asked by a television channel why he doesn't move courts with his charges, Kejriwal said this is what the government wants so that it can "manage" things there.
He said IAC activist and lawyer Prashant Bhushan will address the media on the issue of judiciary.