Juhu molestation: Police to record statements of school authorities
- Nitish trying to cheat Bihar, says Modi; CM replies PM disturbed with falling Sensex, GDP
- Manipur violence: Toll up to eight, three killed in police firing
- India script history, register first series win in Sri Lanka after 22 years
- Sheena, Mikhail my children, ready to undergo DNA test: Siddharth Das
- Market loses its nerve on weak GDP, Sensex tumbles 587 points
Two days after a school bus driver was arrested for allegedly molesting a four-year-old student aboard the bus, Juhu police on Sunday said they would record the statements of school authorities to ascertain the sequence of events.
"We had asked for police custody of accused Ramesh Rajput to verify the details of the incident and things like the route of the bus and the number of children in the bus," said a police officer, adding, "We are also investigating if the accused was involved in similar incidents in the past."
Police, however, are still not clear about whether the woman attendant was present in the school bus when the girl was molested. They are yet to acquire the call data records of the attendant to find out if she was on the bus.
Police said no other parent has approached them yet but investigations are on about the conduct of Rajput.