Julia Roberts' new film inspires meditation tours to India
- Manmohan Singh a 'person of integrity, probity', says Sonia
- Now, a sting in Kejriwal’s tale: Colleague taped him saying let’s break Cong
- Dimapur mob lynching: Police say it's rape, Naga govt says could be consensual sex
- Aamir Khan: I apologise if 'PK' has hurt sentiments
- The AAP exchange, letter for letter
Julia Roberts much-anticipated new movie 'Eat, Pray, Love' has inspired tour planners to offer a package that gives travellers a chance to dine in Italy, meditate in India and fall in love with Bali.
Roberts recreates author Elizabeth Gilbert's year-long cultural and spiritual trip to India, Italy and Bali in the movie. And the film has inspired a large number of merchandise, which includes tie-in items from furnishings to jewellery.
Producers have given various companies rights to link new products to the film, which will release in August, reports the Daily Express.
Bosses at STA Tours will soon be offering the 'Eat, Pray, Love Experience' – the chance to dine in Italy, meditate in India and fall in love with Bali.
US chain Cost Plus will offer exclusive furnishings, replicas of those featured in the film, Dogeared jewellers are offering 'Eat, Pray, Love' bracelets and necklaces inspired by the film.