Julia Roberts' new film inspires meditation tours to India
- Arvind Kejriwal hits back at Jung on cancelling secy appointments
- US releases documents recovered in raid that killed Osama bin Laden
- Al Qaeda describes 26/11 Mumbai attack as 'heroic Fidai', 'blessed' operation
- Key member of Modi's poll campaign team likely to work for Nitish Kumar
- Food inspectors order recall of Maggi noodles, say it contains excess lead
Julia Roberts much-anticipated new movie 'Eat, Pray, Love' has inspired tour planners to offer a package that gives travellers a chance to dine in Italy, meditate in India and fall in love with Bali.
Roberts recreates author Elizabeth Gilbert's year-long cultural and spiritual trip to India, Italy and Bali in the movie. And the film has inspired a large number of merchandise, which includes tie-in items from furnishings to jewellery.
Producers have given various companies rights to link new products to the film, which will release in August, reports the Daily Express.
Bosses at STA Tours will soon be offering the 'Eat, Pray, Love Experience' – the chance to dine in Italy, meditate in India and fall in love with Bali.
US chain Cost Plus will offer exclusive furnishings, replicas of those featured in the film, Dogeared jewellers are offering 'Eat, Pray, Love' bracelets and necklaces inspired by the film.