Julia Roberts' new film inspires meditation tours to India
- India, Ireland share much in common, says Modi before leaving for US
- Volkswagen CEO Martin Winterkorn resigns amid emissions-rigging scandal
- Hardik Patel surfaces after mysterious disappearance, says he was abducted
- 2006 Mumbai train blasts: Prosecution seeks death penalty for 8 convicts
- Backward class candidates get lion's share in Nitish Kumar's list
Julia Roberts much-anticipated new movie 'Eat, Pray, Love' has inspired tour planners to offer a package that gives travellers a chance to dine in Italy, meditate in India and fall in love with Bali.
Roberts recreates author Elizabeth Gilbert's year-long cultural and spiritual trip to India, Italy and Bali in the movie. And the film has inspired a large number of merchandise, which includes tie-in items from furnishings to jewellery.
Producers have given various companies rights to link new products to the film, which will release in August, reports the Daily Express.
Bosses at STA Tours will soon be offering the 'Eat, Pray, Love Experience' – the chance to dine in Italy, meditate in India and fall in love with Bali.