Julianne Hough robbed of USD 100k jewellery given by Seacrest
- Supreme Court strikes down Section 66A, says it violates right to speech
- Pakistan Day: PM greets, MoS VK Singh tweets #disgust
- DK Ravi's death: Govt calls in CBI, tells court he had a ‘relationship’ with batchmate
- Mufti Mohammad Sayeed says will take Army into confidence on AFSPA
- 1987 Hashimpura massacre: The photographs that stand witness
Julianne Hough has reportedly lost jewellery worth USD 100,000 gifted by her TV producer/radio DJ boyfriend, Ryan Seacrest.
The Safe Haven star had left the gems inside her car in the parking lot when she visited a friend in Hollywood on March 8, TMZ reported.
The former Dancing with the Stars regular drove a Mercedes and parked it in the lot, leaving three pieces of jewelry inside the car. When she's back a few hours later, her car's door was allegedly wide open and the inside was ransacked.
There was reportedly no visible signs of forced entry, but it's still unclear whether the Footloose actress left the door unlocked or not.