Julianne Hough robbed of USD 100k jewellery given by Seacrest
- Vasundhara Raje admits signing UK papers for Lalit Modi
- Beheading, explosion at factory in France; suspects captured
- US Supreme Court legalises same-sex marriage nationwide
- Sri Lanka President Maithripala Sirisena dissolves parliament eight months before elections
- 5 children dead, 11 injured after tree falls on school bus in Kerala
Julianne Hough has reportedly lost jewellery worth USD 100,000 gifted by her TV producer/radio DJ boyfriend, Ryan Seacrest.
The Safe Haven star had left the gems inside her car in the parking lot when she visited a friend in Hollywood on March 8, TMZ reported.
The former Dancing with the Stars regular drove a Mercedes and parked it in the lot, leaving three pieces of jewelry inside the car. When she's back a few hours later, her car's door was allegedly wide open and the inside was ransacked.
There was reportedly no visible signs of forced entry, but it's still unclear whether the Footloose actress left the door unlocked or not.