Junagadh Cong president dies
- Rajnath Singh does a Sonia Gandhi, meets top Shia clerics in Lucknow
- Gandhi vs Gandhi: Priyanka slams Varun, says LS poll not a family tea party
- Amnesty welcomes SC verdict on transgender
- If Modi loses in Varanasi, no one will make him PM: Arvind Kejriwal
- SC rejects Kejriwal's plea to stay trial in defamation case filed by Kapil Sibal's son
Junagadh district Congress president Leela Khunti died on Sunday of cardiac arrest. He was 70.
According to reports, Khunti collapsed at his residence in Junagadh city. He was rushed to a private hospital where he was declared dead on arrival.
Khunti was chair a meeting party workers today to chalk out plans for the coming elections.
Gujarat Pradesh Congress Committee president Arjun Modhwadia and Congress Legislative Party leader Shaktisinh Gohil expressed condolences to his family.
Khunti had recently hit the headlines when the party mandate for Ratilal Mangrolia to contest the election from Visavadar constituency was snatched away from his hands by an unknown boy, throwing Congress out of contest.