Junior Cricket Bash next year
- Mamata Banerjee govt saving those involved in Saradha scam: Rahul Gandhi
- BJP rubbishes Geelani's claim, calls separatist leader's 'Modi emissary talk' as 'false and mischievous'
- Gadkari says there's casteism in Bihar DNA then retracts by saying he meant 'political' DNA
- At least Modi-led govt wonât be remote-controlled, says Anna
- IPL 7 Live Cricket Score, RCB vs MI: RCB recover after early strikes by MI
Sky High Sports India will organise cricket camps in January next year to select teams for the Sky High Sports Junior Cricket Bash to be held in April next year. The Camps would be for the players in Chandigarh, Panchkula and Mohali in the age groups of 10, 12, 14, 16 and 18 years and the tournament will be played in T-20 format in all the event categories.
The camps will be of four-day duration and the cricketers will be given track suits, bag and food during the camp. The registration fee for the camp will Rs 2500 for each player and former Indian cricketer Madan Lal will select the players from the camp in various categories for the junior tournament.
Lal along with former Ranji player Prem Kumar will also guide the players during the camp and held them with their techniques. The tournament will be played at Sector 16 Cricket Stadium, Tau Devi Lal Cricket Stadium, Panchkula, GMSSS-26 and GSSS-19.
After the tournament, the Man of the Series in U-16 and U-18 category will be given an oppurtunity to play against minor counties in England.
Players of the series in each category will also get free 7-day-trip to Disneyland, Hongkong. For more information, interested players can contact Monika Singh on 08699616777 and 08288863090 for entries.