Junior Cricket Bash next year
- ASEAN Summit: PM Modi meets Chinese counterpart; discusses bilateral ties
- Congress 'anti-national', party should be 'derecognised': Sukhbir Badal
- Tejaswi Yadav takes on critics, says don't judge a book by its cover
- Sheena Bora murder case: Charges against Peter Mukerjea outrageous, says son Rahul Mukerjea
- AAP sends invite to dissident Shanti Bhushan for NC meet
Sky High Sports India will organise cricket camps in January next year to select teams for the Sky High Sports Junior Cricket Bash to be held in April next year. The Camps would be for the players in Chandigarh, Panchkula and Mohali in the age groups of 10, 12, 14, 16 and 18 years and the tournament will be played in T-20 format in all the event categories.
The camps will be of four-day duration and the cricketers will be given track suits, bag and food during the camp. The registration fee for the camp will Rs 2500 for each player and former Indian cricketer Madan Lal will select the players from the camp in various categories for the junior tournament.
Lal along with former Ranji player Prem Kumar will also guide the players during the camp and held them with their techniques. The tournament will be played at Sector 16 Cricket Stadium, Tau Devi Lal Cricket Stadium, Panchkula, GMSSS-26 and GSSS-19.
After the tournament, the Man of the Series in U-16 and U-18 category will be given an oppurtunity to play against minor counties in England.