Junior I-League to feature 15 top clubs
- Indonesian military plane crash death toll rises to 74
- Eurogroup turned down Greek bailout extension, says Finnish FinMin Alexander Stubb
- Disappointment creeping in over Modi govt's reform pace: Moody's
- Dholpur Palace: Congress' fresh document says it's a govt property
- Greece will not pay IMF debt on Tuesday: Finance minister
A total of 15 teams including the defending champion Pune FC and Tata Football Academy (TFA) will vie for top honours in the U-20 Tournament for I-League teams, which will kicks-off here from March 5.
S Zuber Alam, a technical committee member of the Organisizing committee told PTI that the teams have been divided into three groups and each group will have five teams.
The top three teams from each group will qualify for the final round, which would begin on March 16, he said.
Stating that the matches would be played in two venues ¿ JRD Tata Sports Complex and Gopal Stadium--, he said the final shape to the fixture will be given in a day or two.
The Groups are as follows:
Group A: Pune FC, Prayag Utd. Sports, Sporting Clube De Goa, United Sikkim FC, Salgaocar FC
Group B: Mumbai FC, Dempo SC, Kingfisher East Bengal, ONGC FC, Tata Football Academy
Group C: Shillong Lajong FC, Churchill Brothers SC, Air India FC, McDowell Mohun Bagan AC, SESA Football Academy.