Justin Bieber announces he is officially retiring
- 'Shahzada' and 'Matashree' are only concerned about being in power, says Modi; Sonia harps on secularism
- Supreme Court commutes death penalty of Devinderpal Singh Bhullar to life term
- Arun Jaitley rules out Modi's apology on 2002 Gujarat riots
- Former Pak President Pervez Musharraf indicted in treason case
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Modi accuses the Congress of misusing money in Arunachal; Kejriwal to meet L-G Najeeb Jung
Pop star Justin Bieber broke the heart of many of his fans by announcing on Christmas eve that he was officially retiring.
The 19-year-old singer, who has been at the centre of many controversies in the recent past, had recently hinted about a planned retirement and now he has gone ahead and spoken about it with his millions of followers on Twitter.
"My beloved beliebers I'm officially retiring," he wrote.
The singer, however, followed the announcement with a confusing tweet about how he would never leave his fans.
"The media talks a lot about me. They make a up a lot of lies and want me to fail but I'm never leaving you, being a belieber is a lifestyle," he further wrote.
Bieber's another tweet read, "Be kind loving to each other, forgive each other as god forgave us through Christ Merry Christmas IM HERE FOREVER (sic)."
The singer's manager Scooter Braun had recently said that he wanted his protege to take a break from music after his new movie 'Believe' releases.
- MP: Sushma Swaraj, Kamal Nath, Jyotiraditya Scindia among heavyweights in LS poll ring
- Watching TV tied to poor snacking habits, heart disease risk
- Jaswant Singh complains against Vasundhara Raje; poll authorities dismiss it
- Nilekani squandered national resources to US firm: Swamy
- Autonomy: CBI chief says don’t view our demand with suspicion
- I want to stop poverty, they want to stop me: Modi