Justin Bieber announces he is officially retiring
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Pop star Justin Bieber broke the heart of many of his fans by announcing on Christmas eve that he was officially retiring.
The 19-year-old singer, who has been at the centre of many controversies in the recent past, had recently hinted about a planned retirement and now he has gone ahead and spoken about it with his millions of followers on Twitter.
"My beloved beliebers I'm officially retiring," he wrote.
The singer, however, followed the announcement with a confusing tweet about how he would never leave his fans.
"The media talks a lot about me. They make a up a lot of lies and want me to fail but I'm never leaving you, being a belieber is a lifestyle," he further wrote.
Bieber's another tweet read, "Be kind loving to each other, forgive each other as god forgave us through Christ Merry Christmas IM HERE FOREVER (sic)."
The singer's manager Scooter Braun had recently said that he wanted his protege to take a break from music after his new movie 'Believe' releases.