Justin Bieber avoids Youtube over negative comment
- Lies being spread that govt will scrap reservation: PM Modi
- Bihar polls: PM Modi's rally at Bhabhua tomorrow gets EC clearance
- Policy decision on combat role for women soon, says Defence Minister Parrikar
- Delhi: 4-year-old girl raped, found bleeding near railway tracks
- K P Oli elected as new Prime Minister of Nepal
Teen pop star Justin Bieber refuses to read comments about his videos on Youtube because negative remarks make him feel sad.
The singer's track 'Baby' became the first-ever promo to pass 800 million views on the website last year, but Bieber, 19, said he hates seeing users' views on his work, reported Daily Star.
"My Twitter is really nice. I have so many fans that I rarely ever see a nasty tweet. I don't read Youtube comments because those can get you sad.