Justin Bieber banned from Europe club
- Essar Leaks: SC issues notices to Essar Group and Centre on PIL seeking court-monitored probe
- Karnataka CM announces CBI probe into death of IAS officer DK Ravi
- Hashimpura massacre: 10 freed still in UP Police
- Jaitley, Rajan paper over the cracks, minister says in regular, frank talks
- Lee Kuan Yew, founder of modern Singapore, passes away at 91
Teen pop star Justin Bieber was reportedly banned from one of Europe's trendiest clubs in yet another PR disaster for the star.
The 19-year-old looked on as his bodyguards apparently smashed fans' phones and groped girls in Austria. But his friends claim the mayhem was over-hyped, reported Sun Online.
"Justin Bieber's no longer welcome here," said Vienna's Passage Club.
Earlier, it was revealed at the weekend how Bieber's pet monkey was seized by customs after he sneaked it into Munich on his jet.
The 'Baby' hitmaker is said to suffering through a meltdown as he has been involved in a series of controversies, starting from arriving late at the London concert, snapping at paparazzi to allegedly spitting at a neighbour last week.