Justin Bieber banned from Europe club
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Kejriwal attacks 'helicopter politics' of Modi and Gandhis; Priyanka says others misguiding voters
- SC sets up panel to frame guidelines for government ads ahead of polls
- Mulayam Yadav calls Narendra Modi a liar, says he changes 500 kurtas a day
- 12-yr-olds also voted in this Bihar village
- Shazia says Muslims should become 'communal' when they vote
Teen pop star Justin Bieber was reportedly banned from one of Europe's trendiest clubs in yet another PR disaster for the star.
The 19-year-old looked on as his bodyguards apparently smashed fans' phones and groped girls in Austria. But his friends claim the mayhem was over-hyped, reported Sun Online.
"Justin Bieber's no longer welcome here," said Vienna's Passage Club.
Earlier, it was revealed at the weekend how Bieber's pet monkey was seized by customs after he sneaked it into Munich on his jet.
The 'Baby' hitmaker is said to suffering through a meltdown as he has been involved in a series of controversies, starting from arriving late at the London concert, snapping at paparazzi to allegedly spitting at a neighbour last week.
- Missing plane MH370: Australia plans to use system that found Titanic
- Nandurbar helps me win in Gujarat, it will now help me win India: Narendra Modi
- Run Away Style
- Stakes high for AIADMK, DMK as TN goes to polls
- Six Bengal constituencies go to poll tomorrow in second phase
- Whistleblower alleged kickbacks, favours in ‘thin client’ procurement; NDA never completed inquiry