Justin Bieber banned from Europe club
- Fresh tremors felt in Nepal as death toll crosses 4,000 mark
- Nepal Earthquake: At Kathmandu Airport, a bit of panic, a lot of paranthas and puri
- Paid Rs 320 for a bottle of water, Nepal quake survivors recall the horror
- Nepal earthquake: First hand account from a mountaineer
- Even moderate tremors can cause heavy casualties in Delhi: Experts
Teen pop star Justin Bieber was reportedly banned from one of Europe's trendiest clubs in yet another PR disaster for the star.
The 19-year-old looked on as his bodyguards apparently smashed fans' phones and groped girls in Austria. But his friends claim the mayhem was over-hyped, reported Sun Online.
"Justin Bieber's no longer welcome here," said Vienna's Passage Club.
Earlier, it was revealed at the weekend how Bieber's pet monkey was seized by customs after he sneaked it into Munich on his jet.
The 'Baby' hitmaker is said to suffering through a meltdown as he has been involved in a series of controversies, starting from arriving late at the London concert, snapping at paparazzi to allegedly spitting at a neighbour last week.