Justin Bieber bares bottom on Instagram
- In Dadri, BJP's Sangeet Som accuses UP govt of framing innocent men for lynching incident
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says doctor
- Shashank Manohar unanimously elected as new BCCI president
- Non-declarants of foreign assets to be tried under black money law: FM
- Bihar polls: 130 candidates with serious criminal charges to contest in first phase
In yet another comical antic pop star Justin Bieber has bared his bottom for a picture he posted on Instagram.
On the heels of his recent breakup with Selena Gomez and a headline-making marijuana controversy, the 18-year-old singer pulled down his pants to pose for the picture Saturday, reported Us magazine.
Wearing a black tank top, a baseball hat and aviator sunglasses, the "Beauty and the Beat" singer peers over his shoulder in the image.
Bieber deleted the image shortly after it was posted to his official account, though it had already been liked more than 15,000 times and received more than 2,700 comments.
His manager Scooter Braun joked about the picture via Twitter. "As a prankster you have to respect another good prank. Only makes sense. #crackdealer," he wrote. Bieber replied, "Haha."
The Canadian pop star is currently on tour to support his latest album, 'Believe'. He'll travel to Georgia and Florida throughout the month before taking his act to Dublin, Ireland, in February.