Justin Bieber bares bottom on Instagram
- Former Maharashtra home minister RR Patil passes away at 58
- HC to Manjhi govt: Don't take decisions having financial implications
- Kiran Bedi writes an open letter, says 'relieved my parents were not alive to see this'
- 'Fever gone', Kejriwal's top five priorities as he takes charge of Delhi
- It would be 'Bhaag BJP Bhaag' in 2016, says TMC after bypoll win
In yet another comical antic pop star Justin Bieber has bared his bottom for a picture he posted on Instagram.
On the heels of his recent breakup with Selena Gomez and a headline-making marijuana controversy, the 18-year-old singer pulled down his pants to pose for the picture Saturday, reported Us magazine.
Wearing a black tank top, a baseball hat and aviator sunglasses, the "Beauty and the Beat" singer peers over his shoulder in the image.
Bieber deleted the image shortly after it was posted to his official account, though it had already been liked more than 15,000 times and received more than 2,700 comments.
His manager Scooter Braun joked about the picture via Twitter. "As a prankster you have to respect another good prank. Only makes sense. #crackdealer," he wrote. Bieber replied, "Haha."
The Canadian pop star is currently on tour to support his latest album, 'Believe'. He'll travel to Georgia and Florida throughout the month before taking his act to Dublin, Ireland, in February.