Justin Bieber battling illness on tour
- Arunachal crisis: SC to hear Congress plea against President's rule at 2 pm
- 6 years later, the admission — ‘Yes, I shot him dead, he was unarmed, officer told me to’
- India is doing great, nobody talks about it, says Donald Trump
- NFHS report reveals 50% children under five years anaemic in West Bengal
- Toyota sells 10.15 million vehicles in 2015, remains world's biggest automaker
Teen sensation Justin Bieber battled through illness to keep his date with fans in North Carolina recently.
The 'Baby' hit maker has been thrilling fans on his Believe tour, but he revealed to his Twitter followers that he has been feeling unwell and is planning to rest to ensure he gets better, reported Contact music.
"Great show Charlotte. Thank u (sic). Feeling like a(sic) got a really bad cold but thanks for holding me down. Resting up," he tweeted.
However, 18-year-old pop star was given a boost after meeting his basketball icon, Michael Jordan, backstage at the Charlotte show Tuesday.
- It is clear PM’s concept of nationhood extends beyond constitutional parameters
- The sensitive and old controversy about the minority character of AMU
- Why the proposal to build a new Parliament building is a bit jolting
- AIR’s decision to share its rich archives through an online radio station is welcome
- Asset sales are the way for govt to protect credibility while avoiding procyclical fiscal stance
- Who killed Rohith Vemula?