Justin Bieber battling illness on tour
- 9 killed, over 40 injured as Bengaluru-Ernakulam Express train derails near Hosur
- SC says allegations grave, but grants relief to Teesta Setalvad in cheating case
- All you need to know about AAP's WiFi Delhi promise
- 19 killed as militants storm Shia mosque in Pakistan
- Modi’s cricket diplomacy: Renewing political contact with Pakistan
Teen sensation Justin Bieber battled through illness to keep his date with fans in North Carolina recently.
The 'Baby' hit maker has been thrilling fans on his Believe tour, but he revealed to his Twitter followers that he has been feeling unwell and is planning to rest to ensure he gets better, reported Contact music.
"Great show Charlotte. Thank u (sic). Feeling like a(sic) got a really bad cold but thanks for holding me down. Resting up," he tweeted.
However, 18-year-old pop star was given a boost after meeting his basketball icon, Michael Jordan, backstage at the Charlotte show Tuesday.
He later added, "I met Michael Jordan tonight!"Last September Bieber had felt sick during his Arizona concert, the first stop on his Believe tour, and was seen throwing up on stage in the middle of a song.