Justin Bieber battling illness on tour
- Army used 'chilly grenades' to catch Pakistani militant Sajjad Ahmed
- IPL Governing Council proposes two new teams to replace CSK, RR
- Central govt announces 98 Smart Cities, Naidu terms them 'safe investments for pvt firms'
- Sheena Bora murder: Police meet Mikhail Bora; five-day transit remand for Sanjeev Khanna
- ISRO launches rocket carrying GSAT-6 from Sriharikota
Teen sensation Justin Bieber battled through illness to keep his date with fans in North Carolina recently.
The 'Baby' hit maker has been thrilling fans on his Believe tour, but he revealed to his Twitter followers that he has been feeling unwell and is planning to rest to ensure he gets better, reported Contact music.
"Great show Charlotte. Thank u (sic). Feeling like a(sic) got a really bad cold but thanks for holding me down. Resting up," he tweeted.
However, 18-year-old pop star was given a boost after meeting his basketball icon, Michael Jordan, backstage at the Charlotte show Tuesday.