Justin Bieber battling illness on tour
- India, Ireland share much in common, says Modi before leaving for US
- Volkswagen CEO Martin Winterkorn resigns amid emissions-rigging scandal
- Hardik Patel surfaces after mysterious disappearance, says he was abducted
- 2006 Mumbai train blasts: Prosecution seeks death penalty for 8 convicts
- Backward class candidates get lion's share in Nitish Kumar's list
Teen sensation Justin Bieber battled through illness to keep his date with fans in North Carolina recently.
The 'Baby' hit maker has been thrilling fans on his Believe tour, but he revealed to his Twitter followers that he has been feeling unwell and is planning to rest to ensure he gets better, reported Contact music.
"Great show Charlotte. Thank u (sic). Feeling like a(sic) got a really bad cold but thanks for holding me down. Resting up," he tweeted.
However, 18-year-old pop star was given a boost after meeting his basketball icon, Michael Jordan, backstage at the Charlotte show Tuesday.