Justin Bieber battling illness on tour
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Teen sensation Justin Bieber battled through illness to keep his date with fans in North Carolina recently.
The 'Baby' hit maker has been thrilling fans on his Believe tour, but he revealed to his Twitter followers that he has been feeling unwell and is planning to rest to ensure he gets better, reported Contact music.
"Great show Charlotte. Thank u (sic). Feeling like a(sic) got a really bad cold but thanks for holding me down. Resting up," he tweeted.
However, 18-year-old pop star was given a boost after meeting his basketball icon, Michael Jordan, backstage at the Charlotte show Tuesday.
He later added, "I met Michael Jordan tonight!"Last September Bieber had felt sick during his Arizona concert, the first stop on his Believe tour, and was seen throwing up on stage in the middle of a song.
- AAP names Bharti victims, uploads eight videos targeting Africans in Delhi
- Kapil Sibal to contest from Chandni Chowk in 2014, even if Arvind Kejriwal inÂ fray
- Arvind Kejriwal likely to pass Jan Lokpal Bill in February, says the fight for new independence hasÂ begun
- Movie review: â€˜Jai hoâ€™ | The Indian Express