Justin Bieber cheated on Selena Gomez with Rihanna?
- Delhi High Court raps MCD for strike, says common people are suffering
- Delhi air will never be safe because of its geographical disadvantage: Panel tells High Court
- Tanzanian student targeted because she was black, says envoy
- Supreme Court tells BCCI: Fall in line, Lodha panel report deserves respect
- Adarsh scam: CBI gets Maha Governor's nod to prosecute Ashok Chavan
Teen pop star Justin Bieber allegedly had an affair with Rihanna, according to a report.
The teen idol is said to have cheated on his on-off girlfriend Selena Gomez towards the beginning of their relationship with the 'Umbrella' hitmaker Rihanna, reported Radar online.
"It has devastated her," a friend of Gomez and Bieber said.
The source alleges that 18-year-old Bieber got together with Rihanna after flirting with each other at a basketball game in Los Angeles back in February 2011.
"It really cut like a knife because it happened in February of 2011, when Selena and Justin had been dating for months and were falling in love," the friend said.
"It's caused Selena to question their entire relationship. Selena thinks maybe they've been hooking up all along," the friend added.
Bieber and Gomez started dating in late 2010, but have split up on more than one occasion in recent months.
- Modi’s Idea of India - 2
- Rohith’s despair speaks of the collective failure of the teaching community
- Mehbooba Mufti has held out CBMs for the BJP-PDP coalition
- What if we cannot poke a little innocent fun at one another
- Outcome on Section 377 will depend on composition of the Constitution bench
- Inadequate staff, payment delays undermine MGNREGA in drought-hit Mahabubnagar