Justin Bieber cheated on Selena Gomez with Rihanna?
- SC allows Italian marine Girone to fly home after Centre backs plea on humanitarian grounds
- India's states have to help navigate country's growth: Modi tells Journal
- 'Under PM Modi, decision making has replaced policy paralysis witnessed during UPA regime'
- Economy’s green shoots yet to strike roots: Private investment still frozen
- Amit Shah nuances 'Congress-mukt Bharat': Freedom from Congress system
Teen pop star Justin Bieber allegedly cheated girlfriend Selena Gomez with Rihanna, according to a report.
The teen idol is said to have had an affair at the beginning of their relationship with the 'Umbrella' hitmaker Rihanna, reported Radar online.
"It has devastated her," a friend of Gomez and Bieber said.
The source alleges that 18-year-old Bieber got together with Rihanna after flirting with each other at a basketball game in Los Angeles back in February 2011.
"It really cut like a knife because it happened in February of 2011, when Selena and Justin had been dating for months and were falling in love," the friend said.
"It's caused Selena to question their entire relationship. Selena thinks maybe they've been hooking up all along," the friend added.
Bieber and Gomez started dating in late 2010, but have split up on more than one occasion in recent months.
- Muslims and RSS cannot afford to go on hating
- After the initial euphoria, Modi government has created widespread despondency
- Fixing the learning deficit requires a lot more than right kind of tracking technology
- The problem begins with the way we define “urban” and “rural”
- Modi govt’s backward-looking instincts pulls down its forward-looking mission
- Judge-population ratio is not the apt parameter to determine judiciary’s strength