Justin Bieber 'could be heading for a meltdown'
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Teen pop star Justin Bieber could be heading for a Britney Spears-style meltdown, record label bosses fear.
Sources claim the 18-year-old is risking his career by behaving like a brat, reported Daily Star.
Staff at Def Jam Recordings have made several attempts to confront him about his "arrogant" attitude.
"Justin doesn't seem to care and does whatever he wants. He doesn't listen to anyone. He's surrounded by hangers-on who say 'yes' to anything he wants," said an insider.
The superstar's behaviour has raised concerns he will follow the same path as former teen star Spears, 31.
Spears' out-of-control behaviour ended with her being forced into a psychiatric ward and losing custody of her children.
The 'Baby' hitmaker is said to be stressed out over his on-off relationship with pop star Selena Gomez, 20.
"She's been partying without him. It drives him crazy," said a source.
Bieber has been under pressure recently. He has been slammed by the Philippine government over tweets mocking their legendary boxer Manny Pacquiao, 34, and he's been accused of animal cruelty for giving a hamster to a fan at a US concert.
Bieber's representatives declined to comment.
- LIVE: Arvind Kejriwal targets Reliance Industries
- My heart bleeds to see what is happening in the House: ManmohanÂ Singh
- Sonia named Chairperson of Congress Campaign panel for LS polls, Rahul ViceÂ Chairman
- US free to interact with Modi, but must apply standards consistent with its policy on human rights:Â Khurshid