Justin Bieber 'could be heading for a meltdown'
- Memon’s lawyers move SC seeking stay on his execution, high drama outside CJI's house
- ISIS preparing to attack India, likely to spark Indo-US confrontation: report
- Afghan intelligence: Taliban leader Mullah Omar dead for more than 2 years
- Whistleblower Sanjiv Chaturvedi, Anshu Gupta win Magsaysay award
- Abdul Kalam's mortal remains arrive in his hometown Rameswaram
Teen pop star Justin Bieber could be heading for a Britney Spears-style meltdown, record label bosses fear.
Sources claim the 18-year-old is risking his career by behaving like a brat, reported Daily Star.
Staff at Def Jam Recordings have made several attempts to confront him about his "arrogant" attitude.
"Justin doesn't seem to care and does whatever he wants. He doesn't listen to anyone. He's surrounded by hangers-on who say 'yes' to anything he wants," said an insider.
The superstar's behaviour has raised concerns he will follow the same path as former teen star Spears, 31.
Spears' out-of-control behaviour ended with her being forced into a psychiatric ward and losing custody of her children.
The 'Baby' hitmaker is said to be stressed out over his on-off relationship with pop star Selena Gomez, 20.
"She's been partying without him. It drives him crazy," said a source.
Bieber has been under pressure recently. He has been slammed by the Philippine government over tweets mocking their legendary boxer Manny Pacquiao, 34, and he's been accused of animal cruelty for giving a hamster to a fan at a US concert.
Bieber's representatives declined to comment.