Justin Bieber 'could be heading for a meltdown'
- Why Germanwings flight A320 might have crashed over the French Alps
- Indian Navy surveillance aircraft crashes in Goa; two officers missing
- Section 66A: 21 individuals whose petitions changed the system
- Government is willing to compromise on land bill: Venkaiah Naidu
- A little reminder: No one in House debated Section 66A, Congress brought it and BJP backed it
Teen pop star Justin Bieber could be heading for a Britney Spears-style meltdown, record label bosses fear.
Sources claim the 18-year-old is risking his career by behaving like a brat, reported Daily Star.
Staff at Def Jam Recordings have made several attempts to confront him about his "arrogant" attitude.
"Justin doesn't seem to care and does whatever he wants. He doesn't listen to anyone. He's surrounded by hangers-on who say 'yes' to anything he wants," said an insider.
The superstar's behaviour has raised concerns he will follow the same path as former teen star Spears, 31.
Spears' out-of-control behaviour ended with her being forced into a psychiatric ward and losing custody of her children.
The 'Baby' hitmaker is said to be stressed out over his on-off relationship with pop star Selena Gomez, 20.
"She's been partying without him. It drives him crazy," said a source.
Bieber has been under pressure recently. He has been slammed by the Philippine government over tweets mocking their legendary boxer Manny Pacquiao, 34, and he's been accused of animal cruelty for giving a hamster to a fan at a US concert.
Bieber's representatives declined to comment.