Justin Bieber may face fine for tattooing without license
- My government will not be vindictive: Narendra Modi on Robert Vadra
- Serious allegations against N Srinivasan in IPL spot-fixing probe report, keep him away from BCCI: Supreme Court
- Rahul tears into Narendra Modi's 'toffee model' development in Gujarat
- Karnataka: At least six burnt to death, 12 injured as bus catches fire
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Sonia to address rally in Telangana; Smriti Irani files nomination
Teen pop sensation Justin Bieber might be fined as much as USD 2,000 after he made a tattoo on his friend's leg without license.
Last summer, the 19-year-old singer gave a muscular mouse tattoo with a word "swaggy" on New York tattoo artist Keith McCurdy, or known as Bang Bang, reported Ace Showbiz.
Bieber is currently in the middle of his "Believe Tour" and will join Miley Cyrus, Jason Mraz, Pitbull, and Lady Antebellum for TV Special "The Real Change Project: Artists for Education".
The charity event is held to encourage their fans to keep on pursuing education and honoring teachers. The one-hour special will air on April 23.