Justin Bieber may face fine for tattooing without license
- Parliament LIVE: Jaitley has promised concrete proposals on GST, says Chidambaram
- Kashmir violence -- Omar Abdullah interview: 'It has been building up to this'
- Baton Rouge shootings: Three officers killed, suspect dead
- Grading writers, artistes is new brainwave of Culture Ministry
- Reforms not because of Cong, in spite of it... credit goes to Rao-Singh: Arun Jaitley
Teen pop sensation Justin Bieber might be fined as much as USD 2,000 after he made a tattoo on his friend's leg without license.
Last summer, the 19-year-old singer gave a muscular mouse tattoo with a word "swaggy" on New York tattoo artist Keith McCurdy, or known as Bang Bang, reported Ace Showbiz.
Bieber is currently in the middle of his "Believe Tour" and will join Miley Cyrus, Jason Mraz, Pitbull, and Lady Antebellum for TV Special "The Real Change Project: Artists for Education".
- Congress opposition to GST does no credit to a party that opened up the economy 25 years ago
- Kashmir poses not just moral but also existential questions involving statecraft
- New FDI policy in food products is unlikely to be a game-changer by itself
- Swathi murder case in Chennai must trigger a move to enact strong witness protection laws
- A new government in Nepal does not hold out any promise of greater stability
- Kashmir is more than land, it is people