Justin Bieber may face fine for tattooing without license
- Earthquake of magnitude 6.0 hits Afghanistan, tremors felt in north india
- Modi sarkar on right track to bring 'achche din': LK Advani
- Army officer injured in encounter with militants in J&K's Kupwara district
- Modi in Malaysia: Religion should be delinked from terror, says PM
- US 'will not relent' in Islamic State campaign, says Barack Obama
Teen pop sensation Justin Bieber might be fined as much as USD 2,000 after he made a tattoo on his friend's leg without license.
Last summer, the 19-year-old singer gave a muscular mouse tattoo with a word "swaggy" on New York tattoo artist Keith McCurdy, or known as Bang Bang, reported Ace Showbiz.
Bieber is currently in the middle of his "Believe Tour" and will join Miley Cyrus, Jason Mraz, Pitbull, and Lady Antebellum for TV Special "The Real Change Project: Artists for Education".
- Open channels of communication are vital for democracy and governance
- Slogans should be backed with appropriate strategies, else they remain showbiz
- Ideas seem to be the BJP’s enemy, whether from within or from without
- No country is ready to send boots on the ground, thus ensuring the survival of the IS
- Bad monsoon memories
- Across the aisle: A flat growth rate indicates India's economy is in poor shape