Justin Bieber may face fine for tattooing without license
- L-G Jung functioning as if there is President's Rule in Delhi: Sisodia
- Suicide car bomb kills at least 6, injures 9 in Kabul
- VIDEO: Teased by bodyguard, Agra woman smashes SP leader's Mercedes
- Amid Delhi Chief Secy row, at least dozen govt officers ready to leave city
- Modi govt calls for 'fitting' commemoration of Rajiv Gandhi death anniversary
Teen pop sensation Justin Bieber might be fined as much as USD 2,000 after he made a tattoo on his friend's leg without license.
Last summer, the 19-year-old singer gave a muscular mouse tattoo with a word "swaggy" on New York tattoo artist Keith McCurdy, or known as Bang Bang, reported Ace Showbiz.
Bieber is currently in the middle of his "Believe Tour" and will join Miley Cyrus, Jason Mraz, Pitbull, and Lady Antebellum for TV Special "The Real Change Project: Artists for Education".
The charity event is held to encourage their fans to keep on pursuing education and honoring teachers. The one-hour special will air on April 23.