Justin Bieber may face fine for tattooing without license
- Kolkata: Under-construction bridge collapses, several feared dead
- Ban verbal, unilateral and triple talaq: Central government panel
- Dantewada attack: Info on troop movement was leaked, says CRPF
- PM Modi arrives in US for Nuclear Security Summit
- Hold all polls together, save time, money: PM Modi floats idea
Teen pop sensation Justin Bieber might be fined as much as USD 2,000 after he made a tattoo on his friend's leg without license.
Last summer, the 19-year-old singer gave a muscular mouse tattoo with a word "swaggy" on New York tattoo artist Keith McCurdy, or known as Bang Bang, reported Ace Showbiz.
Bieber is currently in the middle of his "Believe Tour" and will join Miley Cyrus, Jason Mraz, Pitbull, and Lady Antebellum for TV Special "The Real Change Project: Artists for Education".
- Uttarakhand shows how BJP promises of cooperative federalism
- There was ghar wapsi and beef. Nationalism has been added to the list
- India has found itself a new hero in Virat Kohli
- The legend of parachuting cats
- Punjab’s fair weather critics
- Bharat Mata pivot gives BJP a narrative to link what the RSS wants