Justin Bieber may face fine for tattooing without license
- Dalit student suicide: Protests erupt in Hyd, Cong demands sacking of Dattatreya, Irani
- Behind Dalit student suicide: how his campus showed him the door
- SC restrains Centre from disinvesting further shares in Hindustan Zinc in favour of Vedanta
- Ganga projects: Uma Bharti objects but Prakash Javadekar rejects
- Grieving Mehbooba Mufti introduces brother to party, politics
Teen pop sensation Justin Bieber might be fined as much as USD 2,000 after he made a tattoo on his friend's leg without license.
Last summer, the 19-year-old singer gave a muscular mouse tattoo with a word "swaggy" on New York tattoo artist Keith McCurdy, or known as Bang Bang, reported Ace Showbiz.
Bieber is currently in the middle of his "Believe Tour" and will join Miley Cyrus, Jason Mraz, Pitbull, and Lady Antebellum for TV Special "The Real Change Project: Artists for Education".
- It is not incidental that Rohith Chakravarthi Vemula and his dissent were crushed
- Aroon Tikekar carried the rationalist legacy of 19th century Maharashtra
- Sushma Swaraj’s Israel visit: Owning a friendship
- Cuddalore rape victim story shows how little has changed
- Risk taking, experimentation and teamwork must also infect government machinery
- New mobile towers, better roads are making a difference in Bastar