Justin Bieber movie will happen next year: Mark Wahlberg
- L-G Jung functioning as if there is President's Rule in Delhi: Sisodia
- Suicide car bomb kills at least 6, injures 9 in Kabul
- VIDEO: Teased by bodyguard, Agra woman smashes SP leader's Mercedes
- Amid Delhi Chief Secy row, at least dozen govt officers ready to leave city
- Modi govt calls for 'fitting' commemoration of Rajiv Gandhi death anniversary
"The Departed" star Mark Wahlberg plans to start work on his new film with Justin Bieber next year.
The 41-year-old actor says that the popstar's people are excited about teaming up with him for a new basketball-focused motion picture, reported Ace Showbiz.
"We were at Paramount pitching a different movie and we had the meeting and I said, 'Hey, by the way what do you think about me and Justin Bieber in a like Color of Money-type of basketball, street hustler movie?'
"They bought it in the room in five seconds. So we developed the script, the studio loves it, his camp loves it," he said.
However, both Wahlberg and Bieber won't be able to begin production on the film until 2014, as they both have outstanding commitments.
"He's touring and I'm doing Transformers, Ted 2 and another movie so we will probably do it next year. If I don't do it, we will do it with him and someone else and I'll produce it," the actor said.
The star added, "I'm the hustler and he's the kid I have to reluctantly mentor because he's a very good basketball player.
"We got the idea when we saw him playing basketball in a celebrity thing, and I play a lot of basketball, so we thought it would make for an interesting movie. I think if he's in the right project, I think he could be very good," he added.