Justin Bieber not happy with mother's production plans?
- Why Germanwings flight A320 might have crashed over the French Alps
- Indian Navy surveillance aircraft crashes in Goa; two officers missing
- Section 66A: 21 individuals whose petitions changed the system
- Government is willing to compromise on land bill: Venkaiah Naidu
- A little reminder: No one in House debated Section 66A, Congress brought it and BJP backed it
Pop star Justin Bieber is reportedly not happy about her mother, Pattie Mallette, producing an anti-abortion film titled "Crescendo".
It was announced a few days ago that Mallette is producing an anti-abortion film, and it is said that Bieber feels uncomfortable with the short film because it contains political issues, reported Aceshowbiz.
"Justin just is very uncomfortable about political issues - especially ones like abortion that are very divisive. He's all about entertaining his fans with his music and not interested in pushing a political agenda. Furthermore, I don't believe he agrees with his mom on this issue," a source said.
Previously, Mallette announced that she wanted to produce the short film that could "encourage young women all over the world, just like me, to let them know that there is a place to go, people who will take care of you and a safe home to live in if you are pregnant and think you have nowhere else to turn."
Details of the "Crescendo" are still scarce, but the short will have its worldwide screenings on February 28. The filmmakers aim to raise USD 10 million for pregnancy centers from the film.