Justin Bieber not happy with mother's production plans?
- Vote for Supriya Sule or lose water, âthreatensâ Ajit Pawar
- Nobel laureate Gabriel Garcia Marquez dies at 87
- 5th phase of elections: Moderate to high turnout on biggest voting day
- Dhowan takes over as Navy Chief, superseded Sinha resigns
- Election Commission lifts ban on BJP leader Amit Shah after he promises to behave
Pop star Justin Bieber is reportedly not happy about her mother, Pattie Mallette, producing an anti-abortion film titled "Crescendo".
It was announced a few days ago that Mallette is producing an anti-abortion film, and it is said that Bieber feels uncomfortable with the short film because it contains political issues, reported Aceshowbiz.
"Justin just is very uncomfortable about political issues - especially ones like abortion that are very divisive. He's all about entertaining his fans with his music and not interested in pushing a political agenda. Furthermore, I don't believe he agrees with his mom on this issue," a source said.
Previously, Mallette announced that she wanted to produce the short film that could "encourage young women all over the world, just like me, to let them know that there is a place to go, people who will take care of you and a safe home to live in if you are pregnant and think you have nowhere else to turn."
Details of the "Crescendo" are still scarce, but the short will have its worldwide screenings on February 28. The filmmakers aim to raise USD 10 million for pregnancy centers from the film.
- As EC website crashes due to overload, party workers use apps to locate voters
- An entire society in Kothrud could not vote
- Chaos, anger across city over missing names
- Mulayam pushes third front, says will stake claim to PM post
- Don’t look at my candidates, votes for me: Maya to Dalits
- AAP biggies focus on Vishwas, Kejri seats, other units suffer