Justin Bieber snapped seemingly groping female fan
- PM Modi's 'strategic restraint' choice: A virtue or a necessity?
- PM to people of Pak: Let’s go to war against unemployment, poverty... let’s see who wins
- Uri attack: Odia BSF jawan succumbs to injuries, death toll rises to 19
- Rain havoc in Telangana: Death toll rises to 8 in Medak
- Kashmir: Curfew imposed in Kishtwar following arrest of 3 charged with sedition
Pop star Justin Bieber appeared to be too friendly with a young female fan at a meet and greet session after he was photographed seemingly groping the girl.
The 18-year-old was pictured posing with the fan with his hand on her chest while he kissed her on the cheek.
The teen heart-throb was posing for pictures with his fans at an event in Miami when he seemed to have casually placed his hand on her chest, while his other arm was wrapped around her shoulder.
The girl in question is seen smiling awkwardly in the image. The pair are also seen whispering to one another in a second snap, reported Sun Online.
Bieber was in Miami for the last night of his US tour.
The singer's spokesperson has denied the picture scandal, saying, "It's ridiculous. That definitely did not happen."
The scandal is the latest in a string of problems for Bieber - he split from girlfriend Selena Gomez at the end of 2012, and earlier this month, he was photographed smoking what appeared to be marijuana in a California hotel room.
- Across the aisle: In search of a Pakistan policy
- Fifth column: War, not terrorism
- Out of my mind: The Chinese way
- Inside track: Keeping him away
- In both India and Pakistan, war and peace are used to make political gains
- PM Modi’s strategy of escalation vis a vis Pak seems like a gamble, but not without calculation.