Justin Bieber spends USD 10,000 on takeaway
- Arvind Kejriwal hits back at Jung on cancelling secy appointments
- US releases documents recovered in raid that killed Osama bin Laden
- Al Qaeda describes 26/11 Mumbai attack as 'heroic Fidai', 'blessed' operation
- Key member of Modi's poll campaign team likely to work for Nitish Kumar
- Food inspectors order recall of Maggi noodles, say it contains excess lead
Teen sensation Justin Bieber showed off his generous side by spending USD 10,000 on takeaway food for his entourage.
The 18-year-old 'Baby' hitmaker was in the Big Apple over the weekend and ordered a huge spread of Chinese food from expensive Manhattan eaterie Philippe Chow for his pals and aides, reported New York Daily News.
"He loves the chicken satay," a source said.
Bieber was here to record his humorous turn on sketch show Saturday Night Live and he wowed the audience with his appearance on the show.
During the show he serenaded Whoopi Goldberg and mocked recent reports alleging he had smoked marijuana.