Justin Bieber spends USD 10,000 on takeaway
- Dadri reminds us how PM Modi bears responsibility for the poison that is being spread
- Kill policemen, never commit suicide: Hardik tells Patel youth
- From Arvind Kejriwal to Rahul Gandhi: Who said what on Dadri lynching
- Forensic lab rules out drug overdose in Indrani Mukerjea case
- Bihar polls: After Nitish Kumar's remark, BJP promises free petrol for scooties
Teen sensation Justin Bieber showed off his generous side by spending USD 10,000 on takeaway food for his entourage.
The 18-year-old 'Baby' hitmaker was in the Big Apple over the weekend and ordered a huge spread of Chinese food from expensive Manhattan eaterie Philippe Chow for his pals and aides, reported New York Daily News.
"He loves the chicken satay," a source said.
Bieber was here to record his humorous turn on sketch show Saturday Night Live and he wowed the audience with his appearance on the show.
During the show he serenaded Whoopi Goldberg and mocked recent reports alleging he had smoked marijuana.