Justin Bieber spends USD 10,000 on takeaway
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Arvind Kejriwal slapped in Delhi; FIR filed against Beni Prasad Verma in UP
- Amit Shah will destroy secular fabric of UP: Mulayam Singh Yadav
- Bihar: BJP attacks Nitish over CRPF officer's death, calls for probe
- BJP's election manifesto is for, by and of Narendra Modi
- First phase of Lok Sabha elections: High turnout in two N-E states
Teen sensation Justin Bieber showed off his generous side by spending USD 10,000 on takeaway food for his entourage.
The 18-year-old 'Baby' hitmaker was in the Big Apple over the weekend and ordered a huge spread of Chinese food from expensive Manhattan eaterie Philippe Chow for his pals and aides, reported New York Daily News.
"He loves the chicken satay," a source said.
Bieber was here to record his humorous turn on sketch show Saturday Night Live and he wowed the audience with his appearance on the show.
During the show he serenaded Whoopi Goldberg and mocked recent reports alleging he had smoked marijuana.
- 4-yr-old sexually assaulted by school bus attendant
- 65 lakh voters register in Pune district
- Candidates declare assets, Ayali has property worth Rs 16.86 cr
- Chaos at DC office as heavyweights file papers
- Culex vishnui mosquito is now breeding in city, finds PGI survey
- Over 6 lakh registered voters in city