Justin Bieber spends USD 10,000 on takeaway
- Haji Ali dargah will have to open doors for women after Bombay HC ruling
- My vision for India is rapid transformation, not gradual evolution: PM Modi
- Panel works on alternative to pellets: Balls of pepper, capsicum gas
- Scorpene leak: Firms to be blacklisted only in cases of clear criminality, says Parrikar
- Sheena Bora murder: Taped conversations emerging on media submitted in court, says CBI
Teen sensation Justin Bieber showed off his generous side by spending USD 10,000 on takeaway food for his entourage.
The 18-year-old 'Baby' hitmaker was in the Big Apple over the weekend and ordered a huge spread of Chinese food from expensive Manhattan eaterie Philippe Chow for his pals and aides, reported New York Daily News.
"He loves the chicken satay," a source said.
Bieber was here to record his humorous turn on sketch show Saturday Night Live and he wowed the audience with his appearance on the show.
- Pakistan army has a battle to win: The corruption within
- Anger of Irom Sharmila’s supporters should not be dismissed as selfishness or cynicism
- You keep the cow’s tail: A post card from Una, Gujarat, August 15
- History shows why Balochistan is not an internal matter of Pakistan
- The use of technology will be key to making GST a success
- Sedition law cannot be used against honest views, expressed peacefully