Justin Bieber spends USD 10,000 on takeaway
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Teen sensation Justin Bieber showed off his generous side by spending USD 10,000 on takeaway food for his entourage.
The 18-year-old 'Baby' hitmaker was in the Big Apple over the weekend and ordered a huge spread of Chinese food from expensive Manhattan eaterie Philippe Chow for his pals and aides, reported New York Daily News.
"He loves the chicken satay," a source said.
Bieber was here to record his humorous turn on sketch show Saturday Night Live and he wowed the audience with his appearance on the show.
During the show he serenaded Whoopi Goldberg and mocked recent reports alleging he had smoked marijuana.