Justin Bieber unveils new song
- Navy officer dies on board INS Kolkata off Mumbai
- SC calls Sahara proposal an âinsultâ, Subrata Roy to stay in jail till March 11
- I'm not a terrorist, Modi should have met me: Arvind Kejriwal
- Modi to hold 'Chai Pe Charcha' on women empowerment on Saturday
- Will not campaign for any candidate, says Anna Hazare
Teen pop sensation Justin Bieber has unveiled a rough version of a new song, 'You Want Me', after he was unable to complete a live chat with fans.
The 'Beauty and a Beat' hitmaker was scheduled to have a live chat with fans last night, but could not get a good internet connection as he is currently on holiday. So, instead he posted a video and a preview of the unfinished new song, reported Contactmusic.
The singer appeared shirtless in the clip and apologised, saying, "My fans are just overpopulating the sites and I just don't think it's going to work. So I'm just going to make a video and play some new music."
The 18-year-old singer later posted a link to a version of new mid-tempo track 'You Want Me', saying, "Its not finished but here's a little part a song I'm working on."
- AAP chief to hold first public meeting in Gujarat today
- Nominations for North Bangalore primary begin
- ‘Our campaigning in the state will be out of the box’
- ‘Aai Retire Hotey’ to take the stage for 100th time today
- Class XII exams clash with polls, 4 postponed
- 11 traffic cops suspended for cop-out at key junctions