Justin Bieber unveils new song
- Rs 870 crore money trail: Why the Bhujbals are under scanner
- SC allows 'Make in India' event at Mumbai beach, PM to inaugurate
- Pawar defends Bhujbals, says Fadnavis govt indulging in vendetta politics
- Anupam Kher a great artiste, welcome to visit Pakistan: Abdul Basit
- Indian helicopters helped war against militants in Afghanistan: US General
Teen pop sensation Justin Bieber has unveiled a rough version of a new song, 'You Want Me', after he was unable to complete a live chat with fans.
The 'Beauty and a Beat' hitmaker was scheduled to have a live chat with fans last night, but could not get a good internet connection as he is currently on holiday. So, instead he posted a video and a preview of the unfinished new song, reported Contactmusic.
The singer appeared shirtless in the clip and apologised, saying, "My fans are just overpopulating the sites and I just don't think it's going to work. So I'm just going to make a video and play some new music."
The 18-year-old singer later posted a link to a version of new mid-tempo track 'You Want Me', saying, "Its not finished but here's a little part a song I'm working on."
- Outcome on Section 377 will depend on composition of the Constitution bench
- Inadequate staff, payment delays undermine MGNREGA in drought-hit Mahabubnagar
- ICDS, the primary scheme targeting malnutrition, needs to be broadened
- Rohith's death must focus attention on the rites of exclusion in the university
- Telescope: State in the bedroom
- The economy is best served by lowering interest rates and blocking protectionism