Justin Bieber unveils new song
- India can boycott parliamentary conference, will not invite J-K Assembly Speaker: Pakistan
- Congress stalls GST Bill in Rajya Sabha; Jaitley attacks Sonia, Rahul
- Modi hails Mulayam's support to end logjam in Parliament
- Aadhaar card will be optional for availing social benefit schemes: Supreme Court
- Bombay HC grants anticipatory bail to Teesta Setalvad, husband Javed Anand
Teen pop sensation Justin Bieber has unveiled a rough version of a new song, 'You Want Me', after he was unable to complete a live chat with fans.
The 'Beauty and a Beat' hitmaker was scheduled to have a live chat with fans last night, but could not get a good internet connection as he is currently on holiday. So, instead he posted a video and a preview of the unfinished new song, reported Contactmusic.
The singer appeared shirtless in the clip and apologised, saying, "My fans are just overpopulating the sites and I just don't think it's going to work. So I'm just going to make a video and play some new music."
The 18-year-old singer later posted a link to a version of new mid-tempo track 'You Want Me', saying, "Its not finished but here's a little part a song I'm working on."