Justin Bieber unveils new song
- Pakistan court declares 26/11 accused Zaki-ur-Rehman Lakhvi's detention void
- Chairs broken, MLAs faint in Kerala Assembly as Finance Minister KM Mani presents budget
- ‘Love jihad’ gets a Bengal reply: Bahu lao, Beti bachao, ‘purify’ Muslim brides
- Kolkata Park Street rape victim dies
- LIVE: PM Modi arrives in Sri Lanka; assures visa on arrival for Lankan nationals
Teen pop sensation Justin Bieber has unveiled a rough version of a new song, 'You Want Me', after he was unable to complete a live chat with fans.
The 'Beauty and a Beat' hitmaker was scheduled to have a live chat with fans last night, but could not get a good internet connection as he is currently on holiday. So, instead he posted a video and a preview of the unfinished new song, reported Contactmusic.
The singer appeared shirtless in the clip and apologised, saying, "My fans are just overpopulating the sites and I just don't think it's going to work. So I'm just going to make a video and play some new music."
The 18-year-old singer later posted a link to a version of new mid-tempo track 'You Want Me', saying, "Its not finished but here's a little part a song I'm working on."