Justin Bieber will bounce back from Grammys snub: Carly Rae Jepsen
- SC stays Teesta Setalvad's arrest till Friday
- Arvind Kejriwal meets PM Modi, raises issue of statehood
- We moved from politics of agitation to politics of hope, says Yogendra Yadav
- After Modi's rap, BJP workers shelve NaMo temple project in Rajkot
- Nitish parades his numbers, Bihar Governor calls Manjhi for floor test
Justin Bieber's protege singer Carly Rae Jepsen says the teenage heartthrob will bounce back from his Grammy Awards snub because his loyal fan following will sustain his pop career.
The 18-year-old 'Baby' hitmaker was severely disappointed when he failed to win a single nomination for the upcoming music prize-giving, reported Daily Star online.
His manager Scooter Braun was fuming about the snub and Bieber said it was 'a big bummer', but his friend Jepsen has dismissed suggestions Bieber's popularity is starting to wane.
"Justin's an extremely talented guy and one of the hardest working people that I know in the business... I know that the way he handles most things is just to keep on going
and he's got a really strong following so I don't think he has anything to worry about," Jespen said