Justin Bieber will bounce back from Grammys snub: Carly Rae Jepsen
- Sonia Gandhi attacks BJP ideology, says Country is at crossroads
- Rahul mocks Modi, says his Gujarat development model is a toffee model
- Under fire over Baru's revelation, Congress retorts by calling 'Vajpayee the weakest PM India ever had'
- Narendra Modi, party not separate, no infighting: BJP on Joshi's remarks
- Priyanka Gandhi denies report on fighting polls against Modi
Justin Bieber's protege singer Carly Rae Jepsen says the teenage heartthrob will bounce back from his Grammy Awards snub because his loyal fan following will sustain his pop career.
The 18-year-old 'Baby' hitmaker was severely disappointed when he failed to win a single nomination for the upcoming music prize-giving, reported Daily Star online.
His manager Scooter Braun was fuming about the snub and Bieber said it was 'a big bummer', but his friend Jepsen has dismissed suggestions Bieber's popularity is starting to wane.
"Justin's an extremely talented guy and one of the hardest working people that I know in the business... I know that the way he handles most things is just to keep on going
and he's got a really strong following so I don't think he has anything to worry about," Jespen said
- US panel wary of Modi rise
- Return pharmacists to drug stores, end queues: Govt
- Minority panel works on logo, structure to include Jains
- Festival makes performers of Assam’s politicians
- Child’s death in 1997: Delhi High Court upholds 4-yr jail for quack
- Orissa ponzi scam surpasses that of Bengal by Rs 2,140 cr