Justin Bieber's latest song for Selena Gomez
- Arvind Kejriwal hits back at Jung on cancelling secy appointments
- US releases documents recovered in raid that killed Osama bin Laden
- Al Qaeda describes 26/11 Mumbai attack as 'heroic Fidai', 'blessed' operation
- Key member of Modi's poll campaign team likely to work for Nitish Kumar
- Food inspectors order recall of Maggi noodles, say it contains excess lead
Teen pop sensation Justin Bieber has penned yet another emotional song, 'Nothing Like Us', about his recent split from Selena Gomez.
The 28-year-old singer has been channelling his heartache over the breakdown of his relationship into his music, particularly on new track 'Nothing Like Us', reported Billboard magazine.
The song includes the lines: "Nothing can ever, ever replace you/Nothing can make me feel like you do.
"Gave you everything/Everything I had to give/Girl, why would you push me away?"
"At the end of the day, there's nothing like us, you know? That's just it. It is what it is. People are going to relate to that," Bieber said.
'Nothing Like Us' was written and recorded solely by Bieber and is included on his new 'Believe Acoustic' record, alongwith two further new tracks, 'I Would' and 'Yellow Raincoat'.
Bieber also admitted another song, 'Be Alright', on his last record, 'Believe', was inspired by Gomez.
"I was overseas, and I was missing my girlfriend and I was just worried about what I was feeling. I was over mountains, across the sky, just wanted to let her know that everything was going to be all right.
"It was actually just straight lyrics like a poem, on the plane. When I got there, I told (musical director) Dan (Kanter) what I wanted him to play and he played it. I just made the melody then."
'Believe Acoustic' is released this week.