Justin Timberlake donates $3 million Pre-Super Bowl fee
- GST Bill in Rajya Sabha this week, Jaitley to discuss amendments with state finance ministers
- Narsingh Yadav fails dope test, Rio 2016 Olympics participation under threat
- AAP MLA Amanatullah Khan arrested for threatening a woman
- Kin of missing AN-32 passengers, crew: Across the country, they wait for word, hoping and praying
- Kashmir unrest: Of 317 with pellet injuries in action by CRPF, over 50% have been hit in eye
Singer-actor Justin Timberlake has reportedly earned a whopping USD 3 million for performing at the DirectTV Pre-Super Bowl party and donated the sum to charity.
The 'Sexy Back' singer performed an hour-long concert, his first live show in years, backed by a 10-piece band with guest appearances by Timbaland and Jay-Z, reported New York Post.
He didn't keep a penny of the USD 3 million he was paid for his long-awaited comeback, and decided to give it all away to Shriners Hospital for Children.
Timberlake has spent the past few years focusing on his acting career with movies such as "Friends With Benefits" and the Oscar-nominated "The Social Network".
The 31-year-old is also busy with his newly married life. The actor tied the knot with Jessica Biel recently but has no baby plans right now.
- Kashmir unrest: A to-do list for PM Modi
- Not too late to reverse an ugliness spreading in the name of our sacred cows
- Arvind Kejriwal is uncomfortable with anyone with a mind of his own
- Not just the Arunachal switch but the choice of Sheila Dikshit for the UP are warnings to the BJP
- Gujarat unrest shows while Dalit lives have improved, conflict has increased
- Zakir Naik is ‘protected’ as an Indian citizen but he considers himself a Muslim first