Justin Timberlake donates $3 million Pre-Super Bowl fee
- 'Narendra Modi's bad cop': The Amit Shah you didn’t know
- Hollande in India: Counter-terrorism, space, energy on the table
- Pathankot attack: India has given fresh evidence, we will verify it, says Nawaz Sharif
- Tamil Nadu: Three suicides over fees but no rooms, teachers in medical college
- If I see a wall, I will scale it or if needed, break it: Tassaduq Hussain Mufti
Singer-actor Justin Timberlake has reportedly earned a whopping USD 3 million for performing at the DirectTV Pre-Super Bowl party and donated the sum to charity.
The 'Sexy Back' singer performed an hour-long concert, his first live show in years, backed by a 10-piece band with guest appearances by Timbaland and Jay-Z, reported New York Post.
He didn't keep a penny of the USD 3 million he was paid for his long-awaited comeback, and decided to give it all away to Shriners Hospital for Children.
Timberlake has spent the past few years focusing on his acting career with movies such as "Friends With Benefits" and the Oscar-nominated "The Social Network".
The 31-year-old is also busy with his newly married life. The actor tied the knot with Jessica Biel recently but has no baby plans right now.
- Activists cry for Rohith but do they ever fight for true empowerment of Dalits?
- More university campuses must put an end to the ways in which casteism operates
- How four National Voters’ Days added the equivalent of 20 Finlands to voter rolls
- Countering rising pollution, endemic, is best done via solutions ground-up
- PM has a bold vision for defence reform. Can his defence minister deliver?
- Across the aisle: 'My birth is my fatal accident'