Justin Timberlake donates $3 million Pre-Super Bowl fee
- EC issues show cause notice to Mulayam Singh Yadav for violation of poll code
- BJP relents to Chandrababu Naidu's demands, alliance likely to continue
- Azam Khan threatens to move Supreme Court, slams EC's relief to Amit Shah
- PMO defends Manmohan Singh, says GDP has grown three times during UPA rule
- IPL 7: KXIP chase 206, beat CSK by six wickets
Singer-actor Justin Timberlake has reportedly earned a whopping USD 3 million for performing at the DirectTV Pre-Super Bowl party and donated the sum to charity.
The 'Sexy Back' singer performed an hour-long concert, his first live show in years, backed by a 10-piece band with guest appearances by Timbaland and Jay-Z, reported New York Post.
He didn't keep a penny of the USD 3 million he was paid for his long-awaited comeback, and decided to give it all away to Shriners Hospital for Children.
Timberlake has spent the past few years focusing on his acting career with movies such as "Friends With Benefits" and the Oscar-nominated "The Social Network".
The 31-year-old is also busy with his newly married life. The actor tied the knot with Jessica Biel recently but has no baby plans right now.
"Any baby plans Jessica may have had have been put on hold because Justin just wants to work right now. They've had a long, hard talk about it, and Justin convinced Jessica that they can wait a little, especially since he will be promoting his music all around the world this year," a source said.
- As EC website crashes due to overload, party workers use apps to locate voters
- An entire society in Kothrud could not vote
- Chaos, anger across city over missing names
- Mulayam pushes third front, says will stake claim to PM post
- Don’t look at my candidates, votes for me: Maya to Dalits
- AAP biggies focus on Vishwas, Kejri seats, other units suffer