Justin Timberlake, Jessica Biel help hurricane Sandy victims
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Newlyweds Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel joined hands with other celebrities to help hurricane Sandy victims.
The couple, along with rapper Timbaland, volunteered to clean up Rockaway, Queens in New York and hand out supplies. They stayed for three and a half hours, spending their time chatting with the victims as well, reported Ace Showbiz.
Timberlake and his wife went to a shopping center where food and other necessities in backpacks were unloaded for the victims.
Timberlake was seen carrying big boxes out from a truck. The neighborhood was one of several areas devastated by the superstorm two weeks ago.
"Taking in the devastation caused by Hurricane Sandy ...my thoughts and prayers go out to everyone that was affected," Timberlake tweeted earlier this month.
Biel also tweeted, "Sending my prayers and love to New York City and to everyone affected by Hurricane Sandy."
Timberlake, Biel and Timbaland were not the only celebrities helping the neighborhood.
Singer John Legend also visited the area to help the victims rebuild their lives.
"These are my neighbors who are going through this tragedy and loss of property and sometimes loss of life. It's kind of overwhelming, seeing how much people will have to rebuild after this," he said.
- AAP names Bharti victims, uploads eight videos targeting Africans in Delhi
- Kapil Sibal to contest from Chandni Chowk in 2014, even if Arvind Kejriwal inÂ fray
- Arvind Kejriwal likely to pass Jan Lokpal Bill in February, says the fight for new independence hasÂ begun
- Movie review: â€˜Jai hoâ€™ | The Indian Express