Justin Timberlake to perform at 2013 Brit Awards?
- LIVE: Rahul Gandhi returns to Delhi from sabbatical
- The two critical by-poll results which were overlooked
- 80 crore youth, 160 crore strong hands. What can we not achieve?
- Corporate war between media house, operator confounding net neutrality debate: TRAI chief Rahul Khullar
- Military institute student to son of ex-judge, Islamic State taps Dhaka gen-next
Singer Justin Timberlake will reportedly appear at this month's Brit Awards.
The 32-year-old 'Suit & Tie' hitmaker is poised for his first live performance in the UK for six years at the annual awards ceremony, reported Sun online.
"Justin will christen his comeback with a performance at the Brits. Talks between organisers, his label and management have been ongoing since the start of the year," a source said.
"Justin's team have been plotting his return carefully. He loves the UK and wants to announce his comeback with a top set. Brits bosses know that his performance, as well as Beyonce's, will bring in a huge TV audience."
The O2, where this year's Brit Awards will be held, was also the location of Timberlake's most recent UK solo shows in summer 2007.
Robbie Williams, Muse, Mumford & Sons, Emeli Sande and Ben Howard have already been announced as performers at the ceremony.
One Direction will debut their Comic Relief cover of Blondie's 'One Way or Another' for Red Nose Day at this year's awards, while Beyonce and The Rolling Stones are both rumoured, but not yet confirmed.
Timberlake was recently announced as a performer at next weekend's Grammy Awards in Los Angeles.
He will make his live comeback this weekend at a Super Bowl weekend benefit show in New Orleans.