Justin Timberlake wants home in London
- Modi government softens stand on controversial Land Acquisition Bill, says ready for talks
- Gangster Abu Salem sentenced to life imprisonment in Pradeep Jain murder case
- Went to casino for dinner with family, apologise for my choice of venue: Moin Khan
- Ready to discuss issue of alleged stealing of Petroleum ministry documents: Government
- Salman Khan black buck poaching case: Jodhpur court defers verdict
Singer-actor Justin Timberlake is so fond of spending time in the UK that he wants to have a permanent residence here.
The 'Suit & Tie' singer said that he always enjoys spending time and performing in the UK, having stayed in London over the past week, reported Mirror online.
"I should really buy a house here. I'm having the best time in London and whenever I do a tour I seem to spend the majority of time here," said Timberlake.
The 'Social Network' star performed new song 'Mirrors' at the Brit Awards at London's O2 Arena on Wednesday, before doing a gig at The Forum the same night.
He was spotted taking a boat ride on the Thames earlier in the week and also tweeted to his fans about scones.
"I had the best time at the Forum gig in London and I think it was better than my show in LA. I enjoyed it more too, as the vibes were unreal," he said.
Timberlake also gave advice to UK boyband One Direction, saying, "I live my life surrounding myself with good people, and people I can trust, so I would say that's important. And they should never take anything too seriously."
The singer will headline London's Wireless Festival at Olympic Park along with Jay-Z on July 12.