Juvenile accused to appear before board today
- Arvind Kejriwal released after brief detention in Gujarat over no permission for road show
- Supreme Court takes suo motu cognisance of ink attack on Subrata Roy
- Rahul slams BJP, says party wants to vest power in one person
- Sheila Dikshit appointed Kerala Governor; Congress-RJD pact likely today
- For âcheeringâ Pakistan in India match, university in Meerut suspends 67 Kashmiri students
The gangrape incident sparked outrage and protests across the country. On Tuesday, the Delhi High Court is expected to hear a writ petition filed by eight men arrested in a case related to the death of a constable during clashes between police and protesters in and around India Gate on December 23. The arrested men have claimed that they were wrongfully picked up from different areas and accused of having participated in acts of violence.