Jyotiraditya Scindia expects 'miracle' in Gujarat Assembly elections
- 9 killed, over 40 injured as Bengaluru-Ernakulam Express train derails near Hosur
- SC says allegations grave, but grants relief to Teesta Setalvad in cheating case
- All you need to know about AAP's WiFi Delhi promise
- 19 killed as militants storm Shia mosque in Pakistan
- Modi’s cricket diplomacy: Renewing political contact with Pakistan
Situation in Gujarat is different from what it is being publicised in media, Union Minister Jyotiraditya Scindia said and claimed that "a miracle would take place" in the forthcoming Assembly elections.
"A miracle would take place in Gujarat this time as the situation in the state is not like that is widely publicised," Scindia who had gone to Gujarat for campaigning said.
The Minister of State for Energy informed that National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) would set up a power plant in Hoshangabad district of the state.
He said in the 11th five-year plan, the government achieved additional power generation capacity of 55-56,000 MW against a target of 62,000 MW whereas in the 12th plan the target was revised to 90,000 MW.