Jyotiraditya Scindia expects 'miracle' in Gujarat Assembly elections
- Lok Sabha proceedings washed out as Opposition adamant on Sushma Swaraj, Vasundhra Raje's resignation
- BJP counters Congress with ‘sting CD’ on Uttarakhand CM’s aide
- Nitish Kumar to welcome PM Modi, attend programmes too if invited
- Speaker Sumitra Mahajan's warning of 'disciplinary action' irks opposition
- Lt Governor Najeeb Jung calls DCW chief's appointment illegal
Situation in Gujarat is different from what it is being publicised in media, Union Minister Jyotiraditya Scindia said and claimed that "a miracle would take place" in the forthcoming Assembly elections.
"A miracle would take place in Gujarat this time as the situation in the state is not like that is widely publicised," Scindia who had gone to Gujarat for campaigning said.
The Minister of State for Energy informed that National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) would set up a power plant in Hoshangabad district of the state.
He said in the 11th five-year plan, the government achieved additional power generation capacity of 55-56,000 MW against a target of 62,000 MW whereas in the 12th plan the target was revised to 90,000 MW.