Jyotiraditya Scindia expects 'miracle' in Gujarat Assembly elections
Situation in Gujarat is different from what it is being publicised in media, Union Minister Jyotiraditya Scindia said and claimed that "a miracle would take place" in the forthcoming Assembly elections.
"A miracle would take place in Gujarat this time as the situation in the state is not like that is widely publicised," Scindia who had gone to Gujarat for campaigning said.
The Minister of State for Energy informed that National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) would set up a power plant in Hoshangabad district of the state.
He said in the 11th five-year plan, the government achieved additional power generation capacity of 55-56,000 MW against a target of 62,000 MW whereas in the 12th plan the target was revised to 90,000 MW.
- Modi wave is a myth, says Siddaramaiah
- In Mandya, discordant notes in show of Cong unity
- ‘Fakir’ Jankar takes on Pawar might in battle against ‘dynasty’
- Ballot paper in Braille to help blind persons cast their vote
- AAP volunteer attacked
- 64-year-old fights for Punjabi language, gets little support from political parties