Kabeer all set to enchant Ludhiana on February 23
- Ban on Salman Rushdie's book by Rajiv Gandhi govt was wrong: Chidambaram
- Woman IPS officer transferred after spat with Haryana health minister
- Pakistan ready for talks with India without preconditions, says Nawaz Sharif: Report
- Cabinet expansion in Maharashtra sets pitch for lobbying in BJP
- Bhushans should join BJP, says AAP after criticism of Janlokpal
Musical play 'Kabeer' with Shekhar Sen in the lead role is all set to entertain Ludhiana people, announced Ludhiana Sanskritik Samagam, on Saturday.
Scheduled at 7.30 pm on February 23, at Guru Nanak Bhawan, play will depict the life of Kabeer, perhaps India's greatest ever saint, philosopher and poet. Bhagat Kabeer (1441-1518) was a Devotee, Saint and Gurmukh born in Uttar Pardesh, India. There are 227 Padas in 17 ragas and 237 slokas of Kabeer in Guru Granth Sahib.
- True economic reform is one that makes a clean break from the past
- When Aamir chooses to talk about fears of Hindu intolerance, he does his faith a disservice
- Cricket is the only Indian religion in whose name people don’t kill each other
- There is a complaint about intolerance from those who frankly don’t like the change in govt
- Inside track: Changing tactics
- Good governance is in actions, not in 'abolishing' religious holidays of minorities