Kabeer all set to enchant Ludhiana on February 23
- SC allows Italian marine Girone to fly home after Centre backs plea on humanitarian grounds
- India's states have to help navigate country's growth: Modi tells Journal
- 'Under PM Modi, decision making has replaced policy paralysis witnessed during UPA regime'
- Economy’s green shoots yet to strike roots: Private investment still frozen
- Amit Shah nuances 'Congress-mukt Bharat': Freedom from Congress system
Musical play 'Kabeer' with Shekhar Sen in the lead role is all set to entertain Ludhiana people, announced Ludhiana Sanskritik Samagam, on Saturday.
Scheduled at 7.30 pm on February 23, at Guru Nanak Bhawan, play will depict the life of Kabeer, perhaps India's greatest ever saint, philosopher and poet. Bhagat Kabeer (1441-1518) was a Devotee, Saint and Gurmukh born in Uttar Pardesh, India. There are 227 Padas in 17 ragas and 237 slokas of Kabeer in Guru Granth Sahib.
- Modi govt’s backward-looking instincts pulls down its forward-looking mission
- Judge-population ratio is not the apt parameter to determine judiciary’s strength
- Quick decision-making and out-of-the-box thinking have defined the Modi govt
- TV would be better off travelling to Marathwada, reporting the drought
- NDA government’s plans for agriculture are still to bear fruit
- Increasing attacks on freedoms in between polls must worry us all