Kabeer all set to enchant Ludhiana on February 23
- Holding talks with Nawaz Sharif important, efforts will be on improving ties: Sushma Swaraj in Islamabad
- Delhi: Odd-even restrictions from 8 am to 8 pm, penalty being discussed
- National Herald case: Sonia, Rahul attack govt, say its political vendetta
- Taliban militants attack airport in Afghan city of Kandahar
- Two militants killed in encounter on Srinagar-Jammu Highway
Musical play 'Kabeer' with Shekhar Sen in the lead role is all set to entertain Ludhiana people, announced Ludhiana Sanskritik Samagam, on Saturday.
Scheduled at 7.30 pm on February 23, at Guru Nanak Bhawan, play will depict the life of Kabeer, perhaps India's greatest ever saint, philosopher and poet. Bhagat Kabeer (1441-1518) was a Devotee, Saint and Gurmukh born in Uttar Pardesh, India. There are 227 Padas in 17 ragas and 237 slokas of Kabeer in Guru Granth Sahib.
- GST panel lays out the middle ground for resolving political differences
- Leaders of India, Pak seem to get on better when abroad than at home
- The limits of negativism
- The fundamental duties are essential for an organised polity
- Nepal: Constitutional settlements require statesmanship and generosity, which is missing today
- Several problems with Delhi govt's odd-even formula, decision needs to be rethought