Kahani reprise? Woman seeks missing husband, attempts suicide
- The Rahul Gandhi interview: 'PM candidates are unconstitutional, I won't step back if MPs ask me to be PM'
- Maoists target teachers, ambulance
- World doesn't trust Modi, says Congress citing British newspaper
- Day after EC crackdown, Azam Khan booked for Kargil remarks
- The Narendra Modi interview: 'Cong's problem is that it can't see a chaiwallah challenging them'
A 45-year old woman today attempted to commit suicide by consuming a poisonous pesticide in front of the district collectorate here seeking to trace her 'missing husband'.
The woman came to submit a petition to the collector and highlight her family problem, due to missing of her husband, who was working in a tailoring shop. As the collector was not available, she suddenly took a bottle containing the poison and consumed, police said.
She was immediately rushed to the Government Medical college Hospital and the doctors, attending to her, managed to make her vomit and remove the poison. Her condition is stable, police said.