Kai Po Che, based on Chetan Bhagat novel, releases today with debutants Sushant Singh Rajput and Amit Sadh
- Chhattisgarh: Amit Jogi versus Bhupesh Baghel is now tape versus tape
- Of Rs 71,000-cr in Mudra loans, government credit Rs 2,000 cr
- Bijnor: Woman brutally beats up mother-in-law, caught on CCTV
- 30 dead judges on longlist: How Akhilesh Yadav tried to handpick Lokayukta until SC cracked down
- Seeking transfer to Centre, DDCA probe chief alleges pressure
Director Abhishek Kapoor\'s much-talked about movie Kai Po Che, based on writer Chetan Bhagat\'s novel 3 Mistakes of My Life, releases today.
Abhishek, whose last movie Rock On!! bagged National Award in 2008, has already got a thumbs up from the film fraternity even before its official release.
Abhishek tweeted a few minutes ago: "Finally..the day has arrived. the moment of truth.. Team #kaipoche.. this is it!!"
The film, which marks the debut of two TV stars Sushant Singh Rajput and Amit Sadh, is likely to strike a chord with the young at heart.
Sushant Singh Rajput, who plays the lead role of Ishaan in the movie, is being touted as the next big thing in Bollywood. The actor, who became a household name with Pavitra Rishta, has already bagged two big banner movies before the release of his debut film.
Kai Po Che is the story of three best friends Ishaan, Omi and Govind, played by Sushant Singh Rajput, Amit Sadh and Raj Kumar Yadav, who are trying to make a mark in India of the early 2000s. Amrita Puri plays the female lead in the film.
Director Abhishek Kapoor has said that Kai Po Che! was like directing Rock On!! "three times over" as the former "has a much wider story".
The film\'s world premiere at the Berlin international film festival was a houseful. And the movie has already got positive reviews.
Watch this space to read our review later in the day.
- Suspending dialogue after terrorist attack gives jihadis a veto over talks
- Bowie was an idol for everyone who didn’t know who they were, where they belonged
- Increase the stakeholders in the preservation of heritage
- A terror strike, a misdirected debate
- Mudra is a boon for small players
- Is bankruptcy code the first of a new trend?