Kai Po Che: Housefull at Berlin world premier
- Stakes high for BJP, Congress as 11 states go to polls tomorrow; A Raja, Milind Deora in fray
- Arvind Kejriwal beats BJP PM candidate Narendra Modi in Time magazine's poll
- Priyanka Gandhi continues to target Narendra Modi, rakes up snoopgate
- BJP complains to EC over St Xavier principal's criticism of Modi's Guj model of development
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Modi attacks Gandhis, says family going strong for 60 years, time to build a strong nation
Kai Po Che's Berlin world premiere is sold out. The film is to be screened tonight at the prestigious film festival in a 1600 seater. Interestingly, two days before the screening, counters had to be shut as people had already bought all the tickets of Kai Po Che premiere -the only Bollywood film in the festival.
Kai Po Che - is hailed as one of the most awaited films of 2013 with people even calling it the friendship film of the year. Directed by Abhishek Kapoor and produced by UTV Motion Pictures, the film marks the big debut of Sushant Singh Rajput with Amit Sadh and Rajkumar as the other main leads. Music composed by Amit Trivedi has already found good attention for itself.
"The Kai Po Che World Premiere, to be held on Feb 13, in one of the largest and most prestigious venues at the Berlin International Film Festival, is already sold out! This massive auditorium seats 1600 people and we are simply overwhelmed with the excitement levels around the only Indian feature film to be premiered in Berlin this year!" says Siddharth Roy Kapur, Managing Director - Studios, Disney UTV.
Over the last few years, low budget films and films which have not much big star cast, is gaining popularity among audiences. Analysts believe that 'stereotype' cinema doesn't sell like a hot cake any more, audiences demand 'content'.
- Lalu Prasad hits out at BJP and VHP, says its leaders Giriraj Singh, Praveen Togadia are 'hate mongering'
- Gujarat model a big lie, BJP should clarify: Akhilesh
- Priyanka Gandhi continues to target against Narendra Modi, rakes up snoopgate
- 2,700 more Muzaffarnagar riots victims apply for relief
- Shazia Ilmi's 'communal muslims' remark: BJP hits out at Aam Aadmi Party
- Battle of Varanasi: Kejriwal tears into Rahul, Modi over 'helicopter democracy'