Kai Po Che: Housefull at Berlin world premier
- Jigisha Ghosh murder case: Two convicts get death sentence, life imprisonment for one
- Ban pellet guns in Kashmir, Omar Abdullah-led delegation asks PM Modi
- PM Modi, Afghan President Ghani jointly inaugurate renovated Stor Palace
- AAP doesn't have money to fight election: Kejriwal
- Kicking off UP poll campaign, Mayawati slams BJP-RSS, SP, is soft on Congress
Kai Po Che's Berlin world premiere is sold out. The film is to be screened tonight at the prestigious film festival in a 1600 seater. Interestingly, two days before the screening, counters had to be shut as people had already bought all the tickets of Kai Po Che premiere -the only Bollywood film in the festival.
Kai Po Che - is hailed as one of the most awaited films of 2013 with people even calling it the friendship film of the year. Directed by Abhishek Kapoor and produced by UTV Motion Pictures, the film marks the big debut of Sushant Singh Rajput with Amit Sadh and Rajkumar as the other main leads. Music composed by Amit Trivedi has already found good attention for itself.
"The Kai Po Che World Premiere, to be held on Feb 13, in one of the largest and most prestigious venues at the Berlin International Film Festival, is already sold out! This massive auditorium seats 1600 people and we are simply overwhelmed with the excitement levels around the only Indian feature film to be premiered in Berlin this year!" says Siddharth Roy Kapur, Managing Director - Studios, Disney UTV.
- Cow protection, paradoxically, poses a threat to the BJP’s project of Hindu unity
- The government needs to distinguish between crooked NGOs and genuine ones
- India’s quest for Olympic medals is hampered by history and geography
- The Modi government is meeting its development targets before time
- Raja Mandala: The Great Wall of China
- Farm incomes may not revive despite good monsoon