'Kai Po Che' to be premiered at Berlin fest
- You told us go to hell, says Supreme Court, sends Subrata Roy to jail
- Special circumstances forced govt to take ordinance route: Salman Khurshid
- Nitin Gadkari-Raj Thackeray closeness could 'affect' alliance, hints Shiv Sena
- TRS wonât merge, Congress readies to walk alone in both Andhra and Bihar
- Smith announces sudden retirement, says fortunate to have had many highs
Abhishek Kapoor's upcoming film "Kai Po Che" will have a world premiere at the 63rd Berlin International Film Festival beginning next month.
The film, based on Chetan Bhagat's novel 'The 3 Mistakes of My Life', will be shown at the film festival on February 7, over a fortnight ahead of its official release.
"'Kai Po Che' selected to premier at the Berlin international film festival. Yea baby!!," posted Kapoor on Twitter.
The film, which stars newcomers Sushant Singh Rajput, Raj Kumar Yadav and Amit Sadh in the lead roles, portrays the journey of three friends as they discover cricket, religion and business in their respective fields.
It will hit screens in India on February 22.
Thirty-one fictional features from 23 countries will provide insights into contemporary world cinema production at the 10-day-long festival.
- Russia tightens grip in Crimea, West threatens ‘consequences’
- Heavy patrolling in Sector 23 after thief leaves daring note
- Difference of opinion between Patil and UT’s senior standing counsel led to his resignation
- Commissioner to look into shady land deals in 35 villages: High Court
- Class X maths exam easy for some, tough for others
- Panchkula MC approves budget of Rs 39 crore