'Kai Po Che' to be premiered at Berlin fest
- What signal is Obama administration sending by selling more F-16 fighter jets to Pakistan?
- PM Narendra Modi inaugurates 'Make in India Week' in Mumbai
- JNU student leader held on ‘sedition’ charges over Afzal Guru event
- JNU arrests over Afzal Guru event are ill-judged, threatens basic rights
- Live updates from the David Headley deposition before Mumbai court
Abhishek Kapoor's upcoming film "Kai Po Che" will have a world premiere at the 63rd Berlin International Film Festival beginning next month.
The film, based on Chetan Bhagat's novel 'The 3 Mistakes of My Life', will be shown at the film festival on February 7, over a fortnight ahead of its official release.
"'Kai Po Che' selected to premier at the Berlin international film festival. Yea baby!!," posted Kapoor on Twitter.
The film, which stars newcomers Sushant Singh Rajput, Raj Kumar Yadav and Amit Sadh in the lead roles, portrays the journey of three friends as they discover cricket, religion and business in their respective fields.
It will hit screens in India on February 22.
Thirty-one fictional features from 23 countries will provide insights into contemporary world cinema production at the 10-day-long festival.