'Kai Po Che' to be premiered at Berlin fest
- L-G Jung functioning as if there is President's Rule in Delhi: Sisodia
- Suicide car bomb kills at least 6, injures 9 in Kabul
- VIDEO: Teased by bodyguard, Agra woman smashes SP leader's Mercedes
- Amid Delhi Chief Secy row, at least dozen govt officers ready to leave city
- Modi govt calls for 'fitting' commemoration of Rajiv Gandhi death anniversary
Abhishek Kapoor's upcoming film "Kai Po Che" will have a world premiere at the 63rd Berlin International Film Festival beginning next month.
The film, based on Chetan Bhagat's novel 'The 3 Mistakes of My Life', will be shown at the film festival on February 7, over a fortnight ahead of its official release.
"'Kai Po Che' selected to premier at the Berlin international film festival. Yea baby!!," posted Kapoor on Twitter.
The film, which stars newcomers Sushant Singh Rajput, Raj Kumar Yadav and Amit Sadh in the lead roles, portrays the journey of three friends as they discover cricket, religion and business in their respective fields.
It will hit screens in India on February 22.
Thirty-one fictional features from 23 countries will provide insights into contemporary world cinema production at the 10-day-long festival.