Kajol: I support Tanishaa because she is my sister
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Actress Kajol Devgn says she completely supports her sister Tanishaa Mukherjee, who is currently participating in 'Bigg Boss', despite the reality TV show putting inmates in an 'unnatural situation' and 'bringing out the worst' in them.
Tanisha, 35, has been grabbing eyeballs with her increasing closeness to co-participant Armaan Kohli on the show.
Kajol says she watches 'Bigg Boss' regularly and feels the show's format is such that it brings out the worst in the person.
"I watch it regularly and I will support her because she is my sister. I don't think I have any advise for her because that place is such... It puts you in an unnatural situation and compels to get the worst reaction out of you," said Kajol who was in the capital to attend a Summit organised by a newspaper group.
She was accompanied by her husband Ajay Devgn to the event.
The couple chatted at length about their love story and how their marriage has worked because they are completely opposite.
"We dated for almost four years before getting married and we are best friends. I think our relation has worked only because I speak a lot and he quietly listens. I can go on for hours and he can stay mum for hours... So the secret to our happy married life is that Ajay doesn't say much," said Kajol.
Adding to this, Ajay joked, "I sometimes listen and sometimes I just pretend to listen."
The couple tied the knot on February 24, 1999 and together raise two kids - Nysa and Yug.
- Modi govt abetted and pushed 2002 riots further, we didnâ€™t in â€™84:Â Rahul
- Rahul gifts his land near Vadraâ€™s in Haryana village to sisterÂ Priyanka
- Hrithik Roshan, Hrithik Roshan Bang Bang, Hrithik Roshan starts shooting, Hrithik Roshan Katrina Kaif, Katrina Kaif bang bang | The Indian Express
- Indiaâ€™s biggest failing | The Indian Express