'Kajraare', 'A New Love Ishtory' on schedule: Bhushan Kumar
- 3.5 lakh well-off people have given up subsidised LPGs: PM Narendra Modi
- Meghalaya CM compares Rahul Gandhi to Alfred the Great, king who returned to conquer
- Naxals kill 7 of elite force in Sukma
- Across the Aisle: Land acquisition - Nine steps to nirvana
- India's Sons: What does it mean to be a man in India?
Unfazed by the recent recession, Bhushan Kumar has rubbished all speculations about budget cuts by announcing that he will ensure that his current films will be on schedule and in the pre-allocated budget.
While 'A New Love Ishtory' will go into shoot in December in Ahmedabad for a 21-day final schedule, 'Kajraare' will go in for a 30-day schedule in Mumbai in Jan-Feb. The films will be complete and ready for release as per schedule.
"Both 'Kajraare' and 'A New Love Ishtory' will be as per schedule and there will be no compromise in quality," announced Bhushan, "We are not cutting corners or costs. Quality is the key."
While 'Kajraare' is a love story set in the picturesque locales of Jordan, starring Himesh Reshammiya and Pakistani actress Monalizza and is being directed by Pooja Bhatt, 'A New Love Ishtory' is a story between Niharika Singh and Himesh Reshammiya and is being directed by John Mathew Mathan. Both films will see Himesh essaying diversely different characters and are produced by T-Series.