'Kajraare', 'A New Love Ishtory' on schedule: Bhushan Kumar
- GMR pilots skip medical tests before flying Rahul Gandhi, to be grounded
- Supreme Court recognises third gender, glimmer of hope for gays
- Karnataka: At least six burnt to death, 12 injured as bus catches fire
- Train derails in Assam, at least 50 passengers injured
- Elections 2014 LIVE: Sonia to address rally in Telangana; Smriti Irani to file nomination shortly
Unfazed by the recent recession, Bhushan Kumar has rubbished all speculations about budget cuts by announcing that he will ensure that his current films will be on schedule and in the pre-allocated budget.
While 'A New Love Ishtory' will go into shoot in December in Ahmedabad for a 21-day final schedule, 'Kajraare' will go in for a 30-day schedule in Mumbai in Jan-Feb. The films will be complete and ready for release as per schedule.
"Both 'Kajraare' and 'A New Love Ishtory' will be as per schedule and there will be no compromise in quality," announced Bhushan, "We are not cutting corners or costs. Quality is the key."
While 'Kajraare' is a love story set in the picturesque locales of Jordan, starring Himesh Reshammiya and Pakistani actress Monalizza and is being directed by Pooja Bhatt, 'A New Love Ishtory' is a story between Niharika Singh and Himesh Reshammiya and is being directed by John Mathew Mathan. Both films will see Himesh essaying diversely different characters and are produced by T-Series.