'Kajraare', 'A New Love Ishtory' on schedule: Bhushan Kumar
- CBI sought part RTI exemption, Govt gave it full
- Screen Awards: Milkha, Ram-Leela and Madras Cafe dominate
- DGCA seeks fresh public objections after clearing AirAsia for take-off
- Delhi: 51-year-old Danish national alleges gangrape, 15 detained for questioning
- I wonder if I will be able to ever reunite with my husband, my kids. I miss them: Devyani
Unfazed by the recent recession, Bhushan Kumar has rubbished all speculations about budget cuts by announcing that he will ensure that his current films will be on schedule and in the pre-allocated budget.
While 'A New Love Ishtory' will go into shoot in December in Ahmedabad for a 21-day final schedule, 'Kajraare' will go in for a 30-day schedule in Mumbai in Jan-Feb. The films will be complete and ready for release as per schedule.
"Both 'Kajraare' and 'A New Love Ishtory' will be as per schedule and there will be no compromise in quality," announced Bhushan, "We are not cutting corners or costs. Quality is the key."
While 'Kajraare' is a love story set in the picturesque locales of Jordan, starring Himesh Reshammiya and Pakistani actress Monalizza and is being directed by Pooja Bhatt, 'A New Love Ishtory' is a story between Niharika Singh and Himesh Reshammiya and is being directed by John Mathew Mathan. Both films will see Himesh essaying diversely different characters and are produced by T-Series.