Kama Sutra 3D app for your smartphone
- Essar Leaks: SC issues notices to Essar Group and Centre on PIL seeking court-monitored probe
- Karnataka CM announces CBI probe into death of IAS officer DK Ravi
- Hashimpura massacre: 10 freed still in UP Police
- Jaitley, Rajan paper over the cracks, minister says in regular, frank talks
- Lee Kuan Yew, founder of modern Singapore, passes away at 91
The Kama Sutra, the 2,000-year-old sex manual based on ancient Hindu philosophies, has been sexed up for the 21st Century with a new app that enables couples to study its instructions in 3D.
The app, developed by using state-of-the-art technology, transforms the manual's illustrations into 3D images when viewed through a smartphone or tablet, British media reported.
"For more than 2,000 years couples have turned to the Kama Sutra for advice and guidance on how to have a fulfilling love life," said Hazel Cushion, managing director of publisher Xcite Books.
The Kama Xcitra uses state-of-the-art technology... Each image appears to pop out of the page as a 3D hologram right in front of the reader's phone, Cushion was quoted as saying by 'The Guardian' newspaper.
The Kama Sutra, Sanskrit work on human sexuality, was first translated into English in 1883.